I'm scared...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii-Kitty

Reaction score
I have a fear of a bad rumor starting of me... like:

My dad's abusive (NOT EVEN IN FOREVER WOULD THAT HAPPEN)

People thinking I'm emo.. (I'M NOT) (no offence to ppl who are)

People thinking I'm lesbian (I HAVE TOO MANY CRUSES ON GUYS) (again, no offence)

Etc.

When my bff says "my mom would litterally strangle me if I got an F" (kidding)

I would be afraid to say "my dad would kill me" 'cause I'm worried of even THAT starting a rumor :(

I get scared to act normal, 'cause I'm worried that people will start rumors, that ARENT true!!!

This "fear" happened when my mom and dad devorced, I live with my bro, and dad, and my mom has a drinking problem, we mooved 1-3 blocks away from my old horse (with my mom, dad, and bro) and my mom moved down the road from my new house. I visit her 3 times a week or more, 'cause she's getting WAY better (she's NOT abusive... umm... sorry, I said that 'cause I'm afraid of rumors)

I change for PE in the bathroom, 'cause I like changing privately... but I feel like people think I'm changing there to hide bruses (I'M NOT) I just like my personal space... :huh:

Then someone would say "Why do you change in the bathroom? We are all girls... There's nothing to hide... Right?"

I'd be like "....No" :furawatchi: Because there ISN'T but I'm scared of a rumor...

And boys were making jokes and calling me emo to get on my nerves.. (Hey, I had pink and flowers on!) and I told the teacher (lol, I'm a tattle-tale) and they had to do 10 push ups in frount of everyone.

I told the principal that they were calling me emo, and they said "Did you cut your wrists?" (OMG I DONT!!!) and the principal said "Oh, well even if you are emo, it's none of your buisness" and I said in a complaintish voice "BUT I'M NOT!!"

How can I live normal without this hanging on me?! :( :( :( Please don't tell me to 'be mysel' Because I'm worried that THAT'll start a rumor!!!!

*cry*

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell a trusted adult. Do you have a school counciller you can go see. Mine help in a situation almost identical to this. And remember its not true so don't let it show that it upsets you infront of anyone but when you get home feel free to cry out every last tear.

ya, stuffed animals always listen, and they never interupt or talk back! that sounds lame... uh, animals never talk back either, and they can tell when someone's sad! tell a friend, or a parent, or someone, and dont forget to cry every last tear! dont worry, people saying that are probably hiding what happenes to them??!!?!?!?!???? i dunno, thats how it is at my school, but i'd cry alot if i were in that situation, and i'd tell someone, cuz it helps alot to tell someone!

and the principal cant ask you to roll up your sleeves because of people calling you emo, its none of their buisness unless you ask them for advice about being emo!

this might be hard but..

i would do this:

start romors about them if they keep doing it

or

tell the head

OR

leave the school

OR

just ignor them

if they are your frineds threten your friendship with them (it worked with me when my friend did that to me and ive changed )

hope you sort it out

PM me if you need anything

Please... I would never start a rumour about someone who I thought was starting rumours about me... that's just wrong, and it doesn't solve anything :mellow:

It seems to me that you are worrying about something that MIGHT happen but hasn't happened yet.

If people are picking on you and calling you names then the School Councillor is the best person to talk it through with.

If you like your own personal space then just say "I like my personal space, that's all..."

If you got an F just say "My Dad will be really disappointed / bummed about it"

You are scared to act normal because you think that will start a rumour? About what? People can be spiteful and mean and start rumours, but if you are normal and act normal, they are more likely to move their attention to someone who is different. That's usually what happens...

I have a fear of a bad rumor starting of me... like:
My dad's abusive (NOT EVEN IN FOREVER WOULD THAT HAPPEN)

People thinking I'm emo.. (I'M NOT) (no offence to ppl who are)

People thinking I'm lesbian (I HAVE TOO MANY CRUSES ON GUYS) (again, no offence)

Etc.

When my bff says "my mom would litterally strangle me if I got an F" (kidding)

I would be afraid to say "my dad would kill me" 'cause I'm worried of even THAT starting a rumor :hitodetchi:

I get scared to act normal, 'cause I'm worried that people will start rumors, that ARENT true!!!

This "fear" happened when my mom and dad devorced, I live with my bro, and dad, and my mom has a drinking problem, we mooved 1-3 blocks away from my old horse (with my mom, dad, and bro) and my mom moved down the road from my new house. I visit her 3 times a week or more, 'cause she's getting WAY better (she's NOT abusive... umm... sorry, I said that 'cause I'm afraid of rumors)

I change for PE in the bathroom, 'cause I like changing privately... but I feel like people think I'm changing there to hide bruses (I'M NOT) I just like my personal space... ;)

Then someone would say "Why do you change in the bathroom? We are all girls... There's nothing to hide... Right?"

I'd be like "....No" :D Because there ISN'T but I'm scared of a rumor...

And boys were making jokes and calling me emo to get on my nerves.. (Hey, I had pink and flowers on!) and I told the teacher (lol, I'm a tattle-tale) and they had to do 10 push ups in frount of everyone.

I told the principal that they were calling me emo, and they said "Did you cut your wrists?" (OMG I DONT!!!) and the principal said "Oh, well even if you are emo, it's none of your buisness" and I said in a complaintish voice "BUT I'M NOT!!"

How can I live normal without this hanging on me?! :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :( Please don't tell me to 'be mysel' Because I'm worried that THAT'll start a rumor!!!!

*cry*
I know it's disrespectful to eavesdrop, but next time you hear a rumour about yourself, ask whoever said that who told them. Ask who was told who told them, etc., etc., until you get to who started the rumour and confront them. You can send them to a teacher, guidance counselor, or principal if necessary.

don't worry about rumors. someone said i was a goth!!!! (no offence)

I just would go with the flow and tell them it's [SIZE=21pt]NOT TRUE!!!!!!![/SIZE]

You should contact a therapist or a school counselor.

You are mainly overreacting. There are probably hundreds of kids in your school. Like someone would just see you in the lunch line and start a rumor. That would be weird if they did.

It's not very likely that someone will start a rumor like that. Let's just say there was a rumor going around that your friend didn't like you. You had to hear that from your friend. You have to hear what the rumor says from the person.

Now, if a rumor does start going around school, contact your teacher/principle. If you contact your principle, she may make an announcement that the rumor about...that you are a lesbian is false. Just say that. Teachers and principles are there to help you. Contact them if you have any problems with rumors :lol:

Good Luck :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back