I'm scarred for life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceilidh

Reaction score
When I was little,my moms friend's mom was making coffee and I picked it up and It spilled on me and I had to go get more stitches!

Has this happend to u?

It was really bad that it Burned iunto my skin and I had to get stitches!Mine was a 3rd I think

Just be happy that you seriously didn't get or such.

I hope you feel better. :furawatchi:

Well my brother got a iron fell on him when he was young.

Swearing is against god.What I mean is, it's not a good thing to say/

Last edited by a moderator:
Swearing is against god.What I mean is, it's not a good thing to say/
What's this have to do with the topic? I think she was just expressing herself. Chill.

I remember when I was 7, I touched my granny's toaster on the metal bit. o_O My god it hurt! I didnt know I was used a while ago. I thought it was used 3 hours ago!

My finger was red all week.

~SG~

You don't get stitches for a 3rd degree burn. o -o

That wouldn't make any sense.

When I was little,my moms friend's mom was making coffee and I picked it up and It spilled on me and I had to go get more stitches!
Has this happend to u?
A smiliar thing happened to me,

I was at the park with my family and my Nan was making coffee and then she accidently spilt it all over me xD.

It did hurt heaps, but I didn't need stiches or anything..

(Mind my spelling by the way xD)

~Mango

You don't get stitches for a 3rd degree burn. o -o That wouldn't make any sense.
You noticed the flaw in that too?

Cuts get stitches. Burns get patches and bandages.

I haven't gotten badly burned unless you count sunburns.

The dumbest thing I did when I was little was when I was 4 I was riding my bike barefoot down my street. I didn't know how to brake even though my friends were yelling at me, 'PEDAL BACKWARDS!' I decided I'd brake with the top of my foot. 14 years later I still have a scar on my little toe and below the rest of my toes on my left foot.

I was what you would call a friggin genius. /sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back