im so confused...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxtama_cutiexox

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm a little lost. A lot of people keep talking about cell phones for tamagotchis and all the codes for them! :D Are these codes for a real cell phone or can your tamagotchi get a cell phone or what? I'm very confused. :angry: Please help someone. Thanks! Bye.

Hey there! I think the cell phone that everyone is mentioning is one that your Tamagotchi can get when you go into the shop and enter in a certain code. With the connections, you enter codes to get free items from the shop. If you have a V4.5, there's a link to the shop codes under USEFUL LINKS to the far left of this page. As for the V4, I've found that this thread is the most comprehensive and helpful: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=103277. Just browse through these topics and I'm sure you'll find pretty much everything you're looking for (the shop codes for V4 are included :eek: )! Hope this helps and good luck! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back