im so dumb!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*tama_fan*

Reaction score
you see i just changed my batteries but when it beeped i accidently pressed reset! i m so angry at myself that i hope im not going to play one again so i gave my tama to my sister!

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
my friend did that when every we said even tama she would cry for hours now one in my school knows how to fix it but me a fell........SMART!!!! :D

It was just a simple mistake that does not make you dumb at all! It's like accidently breaking a glass, everyone has done it but it doesnt make us all stupid because of that!

I think you should still continue your Tamagotchi... I dont think being on the 10th Generation is any different to being on the 1st Generation seeing as they're both even numbers ^.^

It's nice of you to let your sister have you tamagotchi and I'm sure she will enjoy taking care of it!

♥Don`t worry! I was on my 11th generation once and I had to reset it because the matchmaker would not come. Anyway it is better to reset it than watch it die because sometimes when version 2 tamagotchis are on a high generation they die anyway. ♥ :lol:

It was just a simple mistake that does not make you dumb at all! It's like accidently breaking a glass, everyone has done it but it doesnt make us all stupid because of that!
I think you should still continue your Tamagotchi... I dont think being on the 10th Generation is any different to being on the 1st Generation seeing as they're both even numbers ^.^

It's nice of you to let your sister have you tamagotchi and I'm sure she will enjoy taking care of it!
ya every1 makes mistakes! do u hav another tama? i hope u do! oh & ur not dumb or stupid! ur just a nice gurl/guy!

you see i just changed my batteries but when it beeped i accidently pressed reset! i m so angry at myself that i hope im not going to play one again so i gave my tama to my sister! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: <_< :angry:
[SIZE=22pt] Omg...that's terrible!! I'll talk to you in school tommorow [/SIZE] :huh:

:furawatchi: tamagirl777

That is dumb. Thank anyway because now I know to do that. :D :p :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi:
no problem hope you dont do the same mistake as i did! :rolleyes:

well i shall say to all of you that have replied to my post: thanx for caring! and to sum ppl dont make the same mistake!!!!!!!

I've done that before but it was that my guy died during school twice both times i was on the 9 gen!!!!

Now i'm on the 1st, 5th, 15th, and the 11th gen!!!!!!!

ps, what gen is it that you get your mystery dude on????

email me if you know what gen!!!!!!!!!

Some say it's the 12th and some say it's the 15th but i'm beggining to belive you don't get one or it's like the 20th gen!!!(still won't take me long to get to the 20th gen!!!!!)

aww, dont worry. its ok. mine will do the same i think because i didn tsay yes to the matchmaker in time. so he is probably going to die and ill have to start over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back