Im so happy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Joanne*~

Reaction score
My Aunt Carla has just has a baby girl so now i have a cousion named Crystal!

Crystal was born 2 days ago i am at her house and she's so so so cute

Thanks my dad said he has to go home but im aloud to sleep over tonight yay!.My Aunt Carla is really nice!

My older cousion jsut came round she is 13 she is called Mary-ann

She's a bully to me and she tells tales on me

That's awesome congrats!

I have a baby half brother; he's 13 months old now, but I remember his birth well. I was just as excited as you are :)

Congrats to your aunt! I have a 6-month-old brother.. I know how hard newborns can be :) I also have a 2-year-old brother, a 1-year-old sister (Her birthday was on March 15th!), and a 3-year-old sister x_X I'm sure you're a great cousin! Best of luck to you and your family!

~tk710

Auntie Carly said if im good i can hold her :ph34r: .Daddy said im to little to hold her and he said if i dropped he he would never let me see or hear from Crystal or and body again :p

Auntie Carly said if im good i can hold her :ph34r: .Daddy said im to little to hold her and he said if i dropped he he would never let me see or hear from Crystal or and body again :p
Sounds like your dad is just concearned for the babys safety.

Congrats though!

Think of it this way, you can always play with the baby if she is in her carrier, like talk to her, watch her, make her giggle, you know, things like that!

That way you can still be with her and make her smile without holding her.

Congrats though! I am the youngest, and my younger cousins, I was to young to hold them when they were born.So I know how you feel.

Oh and tamakitty710, thats sounds hectic!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad seems to care bout Crystal more dan me :p .

I'm with my dafds frind and i h8 him im sitting up sdstraight at da mo and im not moving cuz he sed if i do he will tell Daddie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back