Im so stupid

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i start to debugg my tama and then realize i have about 30,000 gotchi points worth of merchindeses on the tama items. i stilll went to debug it because i was goin to hit download instead of reset so with debugging i would have my charactwer but i could put it in hyperspeed. well i debugged it turned to the front hit reset said download or reset and then hit RESET!!!!!!!!!!!! i had awsome items like the ufo i had JUST BOUGHT!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

kelsey

Stupid to debug. I never will! Well, really I can't cuz I have a V2, but it's really bad to debug or hyperspeed. Live it normal, or the Tama has a lot of pressure eg. What if owner doesn't like what I turn into? Anyway, I'm not stupid to say Tama has feelings, it just feels like it's alive so that's the way I think of it.

Wow, ummm and besides you can't debug v2 only v1 works for debugging...
actually u can debug v2..........connection :furawatchi:

i start to debugg my tama and then realize i have about 30,000 gotchi points worth of merchindeses on the tama items. i stilll went to debug it because i was goin to hit download instead of reset so with debugging i would have my charactwer but i could put it in hyperspeed. well i debugged it turned to the front hit reset said download or reset and then hit RESET!!!!!!!!!!!! i had awsome items like the ufo i had JUST BOUGHT!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

kelsey
I feel much sympathy for you... something similar happened to me when I had a female kabutchi that had a throne, roller skates, a cape, boots, wings, cap, weights and hit reset before I remembered to transfer all the stuff over to my other tama. (I was reseting her because the matchmaker gave her a girl and my other three already had girls as well). Good thing it wasn't the one with my UFO though. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back