I'm so upest help me, what should I do :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I feel the same way. today I saw some people in my class exchainging (sp?) stuffed animals and presents. All they give me is a few cards and a horrible day. I think I got the least cards out of everyone.  And plus all of my friends have boyfriends. So I hate it as much as you do. Oh and Locky, just think that Valentines day is a meaninngless (sp?) holiday. (that's what I think)
Well, gift giving is about the joy of seeing other people get something nice. It makes you feel good. Kind of like volunteering. The people give and give and expect nothing in return. I say you should just feel good about yourself to know that you did something nice for someone else.

GotchiGirl96 
Thanks! Well, I did. ^_^

Right, like they said! V-Day isn't just about getting nice presents, its about being with the people you truly love and care about, letting them know you care, and having a good time!  Don't feel upset.

Today was actually alright for me. I knew that there definantly were couples in my school that were going to have a good time today, and that I wasn't one of them. But I still felt good knowing that people still cared enough to give me cards and a little candy.  And we all watched a movie, Herby Fully Loaded, with our class today, with snacks! I was thankful to be with my class today, because atleast I knew some people actually cared.

I understand that you're upset, but ask yourself: Is it because you don't have someone to spend Valentine's Day with, or just because you didn't get a present? 

I honestly think you are overthinking all of this, or your want for material things is so great, it's soured you. Either way

Trust me guys I wasn't looking forward to today either. I'm single and have been for 2 years now. Last couple of years on this date have been uber depressing. But you know what actually made this better? Out of the blue I got cards and messages and whatnot from some of my friends from far away in the same boat as me. This day isn't just for lovers as the media makes us out to believe. It's also celebration of friendship. I'm very grateful for my friends and family and I love them dearly.

I'll have a significant other someday, but for now, the gestures I got for valentine's day made my day less lonely

If you're that upset that you didn't get anything material or a card or anything, I'd think about this: It made someone else happy. You're only focussing on yourself.
I did, But I was kinda only focusing on myself. :(

i didn't get anything on valentines day...not a thing!

still i took all that anger out on some clowns on a game i got...and broke my highscore...

you see...it's not about what you get and don't get...it's the thought that counts.

i didn't get anything on valentines day...not a thing!still i took all that anger out on some clowns on a game i got...and broke my highscore...

you see...it's not about what you get and don't get...it's the thought that counts.
What game was it?

Never thought of that. Maybe I was a little to worried and reciving a present then giving.

In The Dictionary book it says Valetine is a card sent to someone else.

it's a game called i hate clowns you can download it here

trust me it's fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back