I'm sorry for leaving suddenly last year

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camoth

Reaction score
Hi you guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right board for this, so move it if you feel it's not.

Last year I was a active member here and was also organizing a online meet-up for us. Unfortunately some things happend in my personal life that took all my time away from Tamagotchi's. I also had a blog that I could no longer update as a result. This all happend very suddenly and going online to tell you guys I wasn't going to be able to arrange the meet and everything just did not cross my mind at the time.

I feel I need to apologize for leaving as suddenly as I did without telling you guys anything and leaving the online meet. I'm really sorry for this and I know that I should have gone about this a different way and at the very least told you guys I wasn't going to be able to make it all happen. Again: I'm sorry.

Anyway; that's mostly in the past now and I just got my new 4U anniversary last week that I'm super excited about. So I'll be posting here again and hopefully you guys can forgive me. ;)

It's fine, Tamatalkers are coming and going these days.... It's a less active site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! I too, wish that your reappearance here means things are better for you irl now. :)

Latest posts

Back