I'm starting a Tamagotchi email newsletter!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
OK, since TamaPalace and TT News doesn't update anymore, I will be starting my own newsleteer via eMail! Just PM me your email adress, and I'll send it to you! They should be once a week or more! OK!?

Cool! Just send a PM with your eMail and I will reply!

Byee!

Ooh, can I help? :3 I mean, I can do okay graphics and help with writing 'articles'.

Maybe you should just make it a post and PM them, because some people might be reluctant to give people their email?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, you guys! I appreciate the support.

I'm definitely going to make it an eMail one, because it will be easier to include graphics and photos and stuff like that... OK?

Make sure you tell your friends!

Ooh, can I help? :3 I mean, I can do okay graphics and help with writing 'articles'.

Maybe you should just make it a post and PM them, because some people might be reluctant to give people their email?
Correct. I don't want to tell people my email address, since it's kinda aganst the rules, since email addresses contain the last name too and that's personal information. Even though my computer mouse is hovering over the "create my account" button for a TamaTalk email address that doesn't contain personal information, but it might, secretly.

So sorry, I can't join. I wish I could freely use email to chat with people on TamaTalk, but it's just not gonna happen until I'm an adult.

I'll sign up however due to a problem, I've had to use the email instead!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have cleared out my PM boz, I'm sorry guys for the inconvenience, please PM me again with your address!!

(I also need help with graphics, so anyone who could help please post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back