I'm trying to get Tersaitchi on the v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

Reaction score
How do you get Tersaitchi on the v4? Do you need a certain amount of skill points? Tersaitchi is the science dude (special character).

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to first get Mametchi, and then make the pencil points reach 350 and make all the points total 450. As soon as that happens, he will evolve into Tensaitchi. :) But remember, do NOT make Mametchi get married if you are aiming for Tensaitchi. He will only evolve if he is not married.

It may be tough, but it helps to feed him lots of snacks when he is unhappy so you can play lots of mini-games. :) He was actually my first ever character, and I didn't even know about him!

Mametchi should have 350+ Intelectual skill points, and overall 450+ skill points.

Whoops I forgot EMF already summed it up :)

Nope you just need to reset the tamagotchi until the baby evolve into harutchi (the toddler character) then Most likely they will continue their growth in the meme family. Hope this helps. Edit: once they become a teen you need to get the intelegence points higher than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back