Im very sad.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chomamechi

Reaction score
On of my Robo Hamsters was bitten by another, and he got a terrible infection. I did everything I could, and he passed yesterday night. Nibbles was one of my babies. And hes gone now. :( :( :( :furawatchi:

On of my Robo Hamsters was bitten by another, and he got a terrible infection. I did everything I could, and he passed yesterday night. Nibbles was one of my babies. And hes gone now. :( :( :( :furawatchi:
sorry to hear that I have the same type oh hamsters

Thank you. What are the names of yours...Mine are Cream Dusty...Violet

RIP Nibbles. ;-;

Ah, I'm sorry. ;_;

To remember him make a poster, poem, song, memorial- anything you enjoy doing to [as Storms said] celebrate his life.

I'm sure he had an amazing life even if it was cut a little too short.

Aw, i'm so sorry.

They looked so cute, maybe draw a picture of him, and remember al of the good times you had with him.

I'm sure nibbles wouldn't want you to be sad. ;')

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe make a collage of some of his pictures and tell about his life and what he liked to do, his favorite toys, etc. Hold a little memorial service for him, but instead of greiving, celebrate his life. Just remember, he isn't suffering anymore and now he's in that huge hamster cage in the sky, frolicing without pain with other hamsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back