I'm wondering if I did the right thing..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Saku

Reaction score
Alright, so last year I had this really close friend. I mean, we did EVERYTHING together. But then, we got into the most stupidest fight. We stopped being friends because she was a 'poser', which is not true, I was absolutely immature back then, and because I was 'heartless'. So just a few days ago, I had this weird dream that we became really good friends again and everything was back to normal.

I sent her a message on her myspace just a few days ago apologizing, since I never got the chance to, and saying how I missed her. She replied and everything, but now I'm starting to regret sending her that message.

I mean, what if she replied something like 'LEAVE ME ALONE'? Or what if she hates me and totally insulted me? But also, perhaps she went along with it and apologized as well..

I'm not sure if it was right apologizing or not, maybe things were good as they were. I don't want her and her group of friends giving me dirty looks on monday >.< So, should I read the message? Or just ignore it and move on with my life?

I WANT to read it, but I'm just scared of what it might say.

You should read it if you want to.

And if they do give you dirty looks on Monday, just ignore them.

[i'm not good at giving advice, though. I don't know if this helped or not.]

It was the right thing to apologize though.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was defentley the right choice to apologize. I think it's best that you got that out of your system. If she doesn't accept it, It's her loss. You apologized. You did the right thing trying to end it and if she wants to be childish and continue fighting about it, don't be her friend. If she does accept it good job :kusatchi:

You've almost answered your own question :kusatchi:

You said you were immature back then. But you think you've changed and you've kind of proved it by coming forward and apologising.

No matter what the outcome is, it's up to you to prove that you have grown up and that you are not the immature person you were before.

That means dealing with it sensibly if she doesn't want to accept your apology.

Shrug it off and remember that sometimes an apology is not always accepted straight away.

You have done the right thing and apologised. Don't waste the effort by getting into another tiff with her if she has not yet matured enough to accept the apology.

If she wants to be left alone, then leave her alone. It is her refusing to accept your apology. It doesn't need you to say something rude or mean back at her.

Read the message and see. If you're getting dirty looks on Monday, shrug it off and remember, you're mature enough. You apologised. They just have to catch up a little if they are going to be childish about it.

READ IT. She already wrote what she had to say, if you read it you're not changing her mind. It's already done. You'll just have to make the most of it. If she says yes, great, but if she says no, you're only back to where you started.

read it. I think you did the right thing. Now Maybe it wont be AS awkward with you and her and maybe you can even be slight friends again.

Even if you're scared, you should read it. And if she still won't accept your apology, you'll know that at least you came to your senses and became the bigger person.

Not accepting the apology is her problem, not yours.

;]

Yeah, you should definately read it. Its better to know what she has to say instead of not knowing at all. Just read it, if its something bad, get on with your life. If not, than maybe you can become good friends again. Either way, you should read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back