I'M WORRIED ABOUT MY TAMAGOTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi353

Reaction score
i have dropped 3 of my tamagotchis about 1meter from the hard ground, and they dont really elvove :)

and also i have to play 3 bond training games to get 10% of bond on my V5! please help! :( :(

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

please someone give me an answer please! now my v3 and v2 just became teenagers, but my v5 arent elvoving into teens! it's the second day! :D

:rolleyes:

No body cares..... :D how would u feel if your tama was like my tama? :huh:

it's just so weird that i have to play 2 or 3 games to get 10% of bonding and my tamas aren't elvoving into

teens. i have had my tama for three days. the first day baby to child and second day child third day child!

the other versions only take 1 day to evove from child to a teen!

Please someone give me an answer........ :D

:rolleyes:

The version 5 evolving time is totally different to others!

baby-child>>>1 hour

child-teen>>>2-3days

teen-adult>>>3 days

adult to matable adult>>> 48 hours

Hope that helps!

and also, try not to think we don't care, some people may not have came across it, or didn't know the answer :p

The version 5 evolving time is totally different to others!
baby-child>>>1 hour

child-teen>>>2-3days NOT

teen-adult>>>3 days NOT

adult to matable adult>>> 48 hours

Hope that helps!

and also, try not to think we don't care, some people may not have came across it, or didn't know the answer :)
no thats wrong.

baby-->child 1hour

child-->teen 2 days

teen-->adult 2 days

adult-->matable adult 2 days

hope i helped!(and corrected the post above! :p )

P.S. ITs my bday 2day yayayayayayayay!

my child-teen V.5 took 3 days. without pausing, and saying that ppl don't care and ppl didn't come too see the posts, 24 ppl came and saw this post............ :D

The growth rate for the v5 can be confusing. Once you know it well enough you get used to it.

Also, I've learned that tamagotchis are very strong, so if they fall you really shouldn't worry.

I've dropped mine quite a few times, but probably not from that high.

no thats wrong.
baby-->child 1hour

child-->teen 2 days

teen-->adult 2 days

adult-->matable adult 2 days

hope i helped!(and corrected the post above! :D )

P.S. ITs my bday 2day yayayayayayayay!
Thanks for trying correcting me, however I think your wrong.

That is the reason why I put 2-3 days, as it is an average what people have got throughout the site. :blink:

P.s Happy birthday! :D

I don't own a v5, sorry. But at least they're helping you. Wish I could, though. I have dropped my tama on concrete by accident and it was still ok.

By the way, you should wait one day at the most for someone to reply to your post, ok?

:furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back