Imaginary friends? xP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasen221

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has had or still has imaginary friends... I still have one. His name is jasen (LOL...). I always loved how I could tell him anything... I rarely play with him anymore... But I used to play with him every day.

I also had Ivan. He was an iguana. I haven't played with him since I was 9 or 10. I remember what he looked like, and that he could get as big as a T-Rex at will. He could also change color.

What good memories... ^_^

I still have one named BOB, LOLLLL, i only use him when my brother is being annoying, im like hey bob dont you think my brother is a jerk, and im like hey he called u a jerk :3. and when my bro's like stop talking to me! im like IM NOT TALKING TO U IM TALKING TO BOB. LOOOOL, me and bob get into fights alot -_____-

I had one named Sukii, she was a kitten when i was 5 because i wanted a Short-haired gray kitten, and now I have a real short-haired gray kitteh! But, I will never forget Sukii

Welll........... I dont have any, but EVERYONE thinks I do... i SWEAR they're real!

Right now I have an imaginary rat. More of a ghost actually.

He's based on my dead rat and he keeps me company because it's lonely without him scrabbling in his cage :c

I used to have a koala named Click as an imaginary friend. I always used to flush him down the toilet. XD And then when I was 7 I had an imaginary blue unincorn pony thing named RainbowSprinkles. I was so weird back then! (there is gibberish at the top of the page o_O )

Oh gosh, where do I begin?

Lol I had a TON of imaginary friends when I was little.

I gave them the strangest names too... let's see if I remember them all.

There was Mako, Shako, Nanako, and I'm pretty sure there was at least one more. I can't remember the name.

I don't know why I wanted all of their names to rhyme. xD

I remember I would talk to them all the time. Mako and Shako were brothers and Nanako was my best friend. Mako had a big crush on me, but I didn't like him back. Ah, the things I thought of when I was six. xD

I used to have one, who had no name. I used to pretend he would whisper things to me on the wind.

Jakey

just named him

he his the little person I talk to when I am bored

I draw a picture of him and talk to him

but he is always with me

um he looks human

a really cutiepie

When I was six I had an imaginary friend called Amy. I don't know why. I think it was because I didn't hang out with people much. I talked to her, pretended she was real.

@GotchiGirl96: I once knew a Japanese student named Nanako!

Well... I "had" pokemon, yep thats right, uh-huh, I only used to, I don't still have them, ha-ha ha-ha, ohh... gosh *blushes*

i had one when i was 3, i tthink his name was george, i pertended that george knocked over a flower pot but my mom got mad at me and told me that air cant knock things down like that

My main one was called Briar-Rose. I had so many when I was a kid... I used to sleep right on the edge of my bed to make room for them to sleep next to me, then I'd fall out of bed in the middle of the night wake up on the floor :p

These days I still have imaginary friends, but I keep them in my head. Being inside my imagination is so much better than being in reality sometimes. :)

His name was Tom.

We would go to the swings together [i would have to get him off his wheelchair and sit him firmly in the swing and start pushing him]. Obviously he would stop after a while and so I would have to get off my swing and start pushing again.

Then one memorable day when I was 7 I thought, "Heck to this," and stabbed him through the chest with an invisible knife and proudly took over the throne [his swing].

Good times.

Now I have an imaginary friend named ______ [you don't need to know his name] and he is my bestest friend [other than my real and online friends]. I show him drawings I do. I read to him. And I play with him [he's not very stategic at chess though]. And he always says nice things about me and never hurts me or my feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back