Imaginary friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starwolfie33

Reaction score
I have a fantasy prone personality trait (or disorder) anyway all that means is that I spend most of my time fantasizing and I have a lot of imaginary friends. So While I was looking through some non tamagotchi topic I saw one girl talking about imaginary friends, so I was wondering if there's anyone who has imaginary friends currently or at least daydreams a lot. (this is my first topic so bear with me if it didn't make any sense)

I daydream a lot, not excessively. I also don't have any imaginary friends..I think you might have Maladaptive Daydream Disorder. I'm just one that is "in their own little world".

i had one. her name was Sarah. i couldn't see her (I'm not one of those people) but i knew she was real. i was also obsessed with France at the time and wanted to go, so i would pretend she would go to france. i would have "talks" with her.

good times.

she's gone now, but i'll never 4get her.

I have symptoms of MDD too

I daydream so much it does interfere a tad with my life, so I have lots of imaginary friends but I dont really think of them that way

Theyre just characters that help move my life story along so everythings not so boring

I wouldnt be able to live without daydreaming, Im almost sure Id be dead

Though sometimes I do get a tad lost and believe theyre real, but I believe they are real kinda too at the same time? They are

When I was younger I had an imaginary friend, her name was Aimee, and I don't really remember much else. I know it helped having her there when people were bullying me at school, even if she wasn't actually real.

I also used to daydream a lot, and sometimes I still do.

I have symptoms of MDD tooI daydream so much it does interfere a tad with my life, so I have lots of imaginary friends but I dont really think of them that way

Theyre just characters that help move my life story along so everythings not so boring

I wouldnt be able to live without daydreaming, Im almost sure Id be dead

Though sometimes I do get a tad lost and believe theyre real, but I believe they are real kinda too at the same time? They are
That is exactly how I am

When I was younger I had an imaginary Mametchi who was the size of a marble or something and he would sneak into my ear and help me with the answers on my worksheets and stuff, i was sort of crazy uhh

I daydream alot at school about my OC (Own characters) in anime form (sometimes movies in anime style XD)

I do have a little friend... and she lives in my brain (XD). She looks excactly like me and sometimes we do little bets (eg. if you don't win this round against luigi, we're taking a break.)

Agghh don't call me crazy D:

Hehehe.....

I had this pink and purple monster the size of a small SMALL doll.....

Now this is weird but.....

The monster lived in my leg.....

I sometimes talk to it now and again

So I would put my hand next to my thigh and the monster would walk on to the "elevator", my hand, then we would talk and have tea partys........

I am weird.....

Like really IN MY THIGH..

Some times I think I actually saw it...

Idk

I'm very VERY odd

I don't have an imaginary friend, but I do have a tulpa. I've had her for more than a year. A tulpa is like, a sentient being, who shares the same subconscious as you. I guess you could say that they're like imaginary friends?

My tulpa has always given me advice and sometimes even scolded me when I did something bad like litter and stuff. She's helped me with my depression though. Like, seriously, I don't know what I'll do without her c:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a Pikachu imaginary friend when I was 7 years old :lol: After school it always walked with me to home~

I am pretty crazy: my current "imaginary" friends are my Furbys (they are alive to me) and I had a Smurf as an imaginary friend once as well as one named Ben and one named after some Fox News guy.

I'm pretty weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back