*impatient*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iyup. was the day my aunt+grandma keeled over and died 5 min... after xmas cake XD i hated them but i scared me...

Meh, same here, But Im not that excited fer Christmas.... Mainly cause Im not getting much. Everything Im getting costs alot (Average, 1 item: 10-15 bucks)

For me it is ^_~ Its dark right now, cause of the rain clouds. In which are also making the weather cool. It was like 75 this morning......now its like in the 50's cause of the rain :D Meh I dont really care fer anything but my CDs

Last edited by a moderator:
What I also find weird is that, I always sleep in until 10:30a.m.! but on Christmas day (and only christmas day) I wake up at 6:30a.m.! I still think about how I'm going to get to sleep tonight o_O. What do you people do to get to sleep? :huh:

I HATE XMAS! IS THE WORST DAY!
Why do you hate Christmas? I not saying it's stupid or dumb that you do, but why do you HATE it? If you don't know I understand lol, my mom HATES Christmas.... and she doesn't know why! :huh:

KC7

well tonight (christmas eve) i get to open One present, Its like a tradition for me to do that. then i open the rest tommorow

It's like 10 o'clock on Christmas morning here in Aus..

Hehe. I already opened most of my pressies. I'm saving my last one till after Christmas dinner. =]

Merry Christmas Everyone.

yeah, its hard.

but it wasnt today because everyone (me included!) seems just tired and no one feels like its Christmas tommarro!

lol, yeah

i make CHRISTmas all year anywayz! lol

iyup. was the day my aunt+grandma keeled over and died 5 min... after xmas cake XD i hated them but i scared me...
awwww... :huh: i'm sorry to hear that.

well tonight (christmas eve) i get to open One present, Its like a tradition for me to do that. then i open the rest tommorow
I get to open all my presant tonight!! But i'm only aloud to do that at 12:00 sharp because that's when it turns to Christmas!!

Same here except the day went by fast, because...

1.My mom gave me my DS as an early gift!

2.She also gave me Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2!

3.I got eighty bucks in all from my family (aka mamaw, papaw, uncles and aunts. You get it :huh: )

4. I also got the game Dogz for my DS from my mamaw and papaw!

To bad for my cousin. When he got to my aunt Judy's he ran straight to the bathroom, and puked. He has some kind of bug, and he says it is the worst christmas for him EVER. But tommorow he will find what he told me he wanted, a Wii.

Yes my cousin is getting a Wii!

Im so happy for him, yet so sad for him.

I have a movie line up of my DVD's tonight, so I probably won't go to bed at all.

My day went by really fast xDD But, I still can't wait til tomorrow!!

But see, my day only went by fast because it was really full. See, first I went to church. Then I came home, played the computer for a bit, then took a nap until Candlelight Services. Then I came home and opened a present (tradition xD I got a boombox and lipgloss =D) and now here I am. xD

i can't WAIT till tomarrow!!! i opened one present tonight (it seems a lot of people that) and i got a fountain that has running water in it. it is very pretty and it has 3 levels that are shaped like candles, so it looks like flowing light *dreamy eyed* my sister got the same thing!

~Reanna

Wow, well I woke up at 11:30 ish today so that was already most of the day gone by then i hung out watched TV and baked cookies so i was busy. I then went to my dads house and watched TV and baked MORE cookies then was dragged to church and am here now so it wasn't a slow day for me. But Christmas is still an exciting time, just not as SUPER exciting as it was when I was 5 years younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back