Important Message

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G+J

Reaction score
I am putting about 30% Of this site in the category of pure chaos, the fighting has gone Beyond average, and I just happen to post in a topic where tamagotchi fan boy posted his and other peoples addresses (which address post has been edited, and I am glad it was) some people do not even know the security reasons, and some people don't care, I want all of you tamaguides, Junior tamaguides, people who know the risks of security, and even the Admin his/herself to help get all moderators, and the admin to close risky topics, and remove all posts in that topic, and maybe remove the birthday section in the your profile settings, and especially locations, and the member map files deleted. I would like this site to be the most secure as possible. I want any thing necessary to be done to remove the security risk from this site removed. I think we should only allow certain topics to be open with the security risks, and for those topics to be moderated. I will continue my speech later.

P.S. I wish for this topic to be pinned please and thank you.

Ok... I think you're being slightly drastic...

Honestly, it doesn't seem that bad. The only thing really wrong is that people are being reckless. Topics don't need to be closed.

Young people enjoy Tamagotchies just as much as older people, if not more. Some young children have hardly any experience with the internet and chat, etc.

These younins' need to be educated, not have their topics closed up infront of them. That would give them a bad feel for a community forum, and they may choose not to participate in another one for a very long time.

Community forums teach people to be more open minded, and to abide by the rules.

Problems can be fixed.

Ok... I think you're being slightly drastic...
Honestly, it doesn't seem that bad. The only thing really wrong is that people are being reckless. Topics don't need to be closed.

Young people enjoy Tamagotchies just as much as older people, if not more. Some young children have hardly any experience with the internet and chat, etc.

These younins' need to be educated, not have their topics closed up infront of them. That would give them a bad feel for a community forum, and they may choose not to participate in another one for a very long time.

Community forums teach people to be more open minded, and to abide by the rules.

Problems can be fixed.
You just don't know the risks don't you.

I know the risks. I'm not a fool.

That's what I'm saying. We need to teach people not to give out their personal information because of what can happen!

And it seems to me you're afraid to say it! You cannot be afraid of telling people what can happen to them if they do give out personal information. There are scary people out there that would kill or kidnap someone if they could.

It's a scary truth, but we can't avoid telling people about it!

You cannot solve a problem from the end. You have to solve it from the root.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back