IMPORTANT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carly_cutie101

Reaction score
the character chart on Tamagotchi.com is WRONG! the one on this site is right!

It's not wrong, it just doesn't have all of the characters. :D

-Ninja Yoshi ^_^

That's true. Which is why, when anyone asks for a character chart for V3, we always post a link to the one on here.

I don't know what happened with the tamagotchi.com chart- when the V3's first came out they had a 'full' chart with all the characters- I can only assume they changed it to add an element of 'mystery' to getting characters?

That's true. Which is why, when anyone asks for a character chart for V3, we always post a link to the one on here.
I don't know what happened with the tamagotchi.com chart- when the V3's first came out they had a 'full' chart with all the characters- I can only assume they changed it to add an element of 'mystery' to getting characters?
My thought ecactly! Yippee! I find the growth chart on TT is much more helpfull.

ah, so optomistic. (sp??)

I assume its because bandai is lazy. just like in v2. where they didnt label the tams in the right stages? stuff like that.

element of mystery~ well, it would be nice if they added pictures of ALL the tams instead of "the favorites" =.=

then said a young mimitchi was a hinomatchi and they only have half the characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back