In the Day of the Life of Cecil (and company)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
August 4

[SIZE=11pt]Since I already posted for August 3rd… Albus had a visit from the matchmaker and she brought a gorgeous pyonchitchi so of course he said yes ma’am. And they had a boy! Also last night I forgot to turn off Cecil’s light… so that’s another care miss…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]So onto today! Cecil is 12 as of this morning when I checked him on him. He had no illness from my forgetting to turn off his lights...so… no harm no foul? Albus is spending his day with his little baby boy so I have to be extra careful with him! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BXZbE1PFgwR/?hl=en&taken-by=mayor_rory[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]TGIF today we made E. coli soup. Well we grew a big culture (1L) and after 4 hours gave it some lactose (don’t worry my cells aren’t lactose intolerant) and in 4 more hours we harvested these cells to weigh and freeze! God my life sounds so weird on digital paper. Well Christmas came early and my free lab stuff arrived! This stuff is sweet. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BXY58R_BoTt/?hl=en&taken-by=mayor_rory[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]August 5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Today marks the day that Albus has left me to care for his bouncing baby boy whom I named Percy. I thought Percy was just a good name for him. I gave him a cupcake to start off his life and it cheered him right up. And today to say happy birthday to me I bought Braverly Default (it was one of the games I was eligible for a 30% discount on so I had to). But right now I am on a Kingdom hearts (358/2 days to start, recoded for a middle and dream drop to finish it up I really want to get through all three) kick I have missed RPGS. Don’t get me wrong I love story of seasons and animal crossing but nothing beats a good RPG. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BXbBI2PlgxY/?hl=en&taken-by=mayor_rory[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]So I tried to do the reset download trick on Cecil again. I connected him a couple times with Percy and reset him. I waited until morning when I knew he would be 13 so he would lose less time since he has already lost so much. I just feel bad that he doesn’t get to live as full of a life as my other tamas cuse of his aging thing. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Today was crazy running to school for last minute figure tweaking only to have my data at home and it was hot as balls outside and with the bus schedule.. I wasted hours of my time. And hot as balls.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]August 6[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Well it is a hot hot day and also my birthday! Percy evolved into… a young mimitchi! Squeal! I sorta neglected him a little bit today.. Kingdom hearts marathon! I made the kingdom hearts today it’s a sight to see so amazing and majestic. The organization how are we bad? We just want hearts of our very own. And I spoiled myself with tea.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Cecil is going on strong at age 14. I don’t know when he aged this morning I will have to check tomorrow morning as the kingdom hearts and the animal crossing party… distracted me[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]August 7[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Percy fared a lot worse than he did yesterday but I was packing and such. Cecil suffered only so much that he had to tell me to feed him a couple of times, and the two are as chubby as a thanksgiving butterball turkey. But I did get more packing done, got my laundry done, did a couple lessons on HiH and worked on my cotton candy vine bracelet it’s not done yet but I am now halfway there and I am also planning and doing some writing tonight. So all in all a very productive day. Oh and I do have to stop in on Haven and check on my villagers. Cecil is… 15 I think by now.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]August 8[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Today Cecil is 16 for sure and Percy had not the best care but I was in the lab so it is understandable. Cecil did get worse care he had two empty meters and two poops and he wasn’t sick ticked off yeah but well…. He’s a tough cookie. I also finished a bracelet today! Hooray I beat that vine bracelet it does not beat me. [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back