in the future

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you want too be when you grow up? I wish I would be a person who helps works in the vets! But I will see. What about you?
//Rocken Sisters.
I don't mind but i might want to be an actress or a teacher

i have no idea

I don't really know, I really want to study biology in college and be a doctor or something. Or I might want to be an author...or work in movie special effects.

~Mimitchilover

I want to be an actress - I couldn't live without drama! I'm a big drama queen - but my drama teacher says ive got it in me to be a big star! and funnily enough - my name MEANS star lol!!! look it up if u dont believe me! :angry:

What do you want too be when you grow up? I wish I would be a person who helps works in the vets! But I will see. What about you?
//Rocken Sisters.
I think I would like to be an Actress, an Enviromentalist, or an Astonamer.

I don't know which suits me best.. I am very dramatic, but I love the earth, But I love the stars/planets...

How about, An Actress. who plays an Astronamer, who is half enviromentalist! Hey, Sounds good to me!

//Blackbird

I want to be an actress - I couldn't live without drama! I'm a big drama queen - but my drama teacher says ive got it in me to be a big star! and funnily enough - my name MEANS star lol!!! look it up if u dont believe me! :angry:
My teacher said that too! He said I am the necxt Reese Witherspoon. ^^ Yippeh!

//Blackbird.

Drama.Queen.Drama.Queen.Drama.Queen.

Lemme tell all yo uguys who want to be vets and stuff? Medical School is a pain in the butt. You have to study for a longggg time and even then only a select few get really good jobs. I mean, follow your dreams, it's important, just be prepared.

I don't know exactly, but it's only in affect for Florida. I hate you Charlie Christ (Our governor)...
All I know is that when you get to highschool you better know what you are doing when you grow up down here. x_X

At RS: Aww, why not? teaching sounds kinda... funnish. xD
Whats in effect in Florida Only!? And Charlie Christ is the new governer? XP I loose track of things easily.........

For me it has to be...........becoming a cartoonist/animator. I wanna make a TV show or something in that nature. If that goes downhill (Im going for cartoon network, theyll take almost any stupid idea......Like FOX!) I guess I could go into what my moms doing.....Demonstrating new products before you buy em XD Good pay atleast. Become sikkiner

I'm stuck between two...><
Me and 2 other friends (for fun) we have formed a band called 'Freaky Ham' (wth?) because we all show passion for music!

I wanna work for nintendo...
I guess no one else is interested in music like me...*hums*...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back