In your next life what do you want to be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THERE IS NO SECOND LIFE!!!
Well I dont believe in god or jesus but I believe people get reandcarnated (come alive as something else) and will be a diffrent animal....... but dont upset everyone so they think this is only one time they will live....... you are very sad esther.

Yes there is no such thing as a 'next life'. When you die you will go to heaven or down into hell.But you can only make it into heaven if you are Christian; so please don't make un-Christian topics like this.
*GASP* HOW RUDE! >.< how would you like it if I said you could only go to heaven if you were jewish or islam or hindu?? Huh?

Although this topic is very interesting, it is starting to flame. Therefor it must be closed. Please keep in mind that not everyone belives in all the same things. Everyone has the right to chose what they believe, and how they come to that decision is a personal journey.

KM

p.s. there's an old saying that rings very true here; "There are 2 things you should never discuss between friends; Polotics, and Religon." This topic is proof of why.

*regrettably Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back