Indigo v4 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indiGOtama

Reaction score
As part of the Easter Hatch (hosted by Squiddy :p ), I finally made the effort to get a v4 off of eBay. It's the Digital Yellow shell, and I got an Itchigotchi charm to put on it! *dances*

So when I got home from the Renaissance Festival (an Easter tradition in my family), I hatched it, and out came a baby girl from the little egg! I named her Sadie, and then the fun began. Her first food was a sushi and her first snack was a cone. I played jumprope about a million times with her before I got the hang of it (this is my first v4, so I'm not familiar with the games), but I think she's doing alright now.

I'm kind of hoping I will be able to get a Mimitchi, since they're kind of hard to get on a v4.5, which is all I have other than this one, but I guess I'll be happy with whatever; I love Sadie unconditionally :p

Anyway, I better go clean up the poop right now :p I'll be sure and update later!

Toodles!!

-Indigo

Remember, if you have comments about my log, I'm only a PM away! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got done having some dinner-cereal and Sadie has evolved into a Puchitchi!

Her skill points are as follows:

Intelligence - 17

Fashion - 18

Kindness/Social - 21

Hmm.. for a Memetchi, I think i need to get some more intelligence O_O Well, I guess I better get some fish later *sighs*. Anyways, she is very cute on screen, and I'm hoping to get the pictures I am taking uploaded later, but my camera isn't really cooperating with me today :lol: .

After she evolved, I fed her some more and played games with her to maintain her perfect weight (OCD? me? Never!) and to keep her happy. Once she was all spiffied up and stuff, I opened the school letter and the teacher took her to class. About 10 minutes after that, I clicked the 'work' option and she went to school again :D . Ah well, I guess she likes school! :p

Anywho, I'm really liking the v4! It seems better than the v4.5 and definitely better than the Familitchi. Hmm... that reminds me, I need to update me sig to include my new tama.. Well, better get going! I'll be updating probably either later today or tomorrow. Not too much should happen with Sadie between then :(

Happy Easter to all!

-Indigo

Don't forget the TamaTalk logging rules; if you have a comment, PM me and I'll add it in here next time :D

Last edited by a moderator:
*sigh* It was a long day at school today. I guess it was just because of the long weekend, but boy, today was tiring!

Anyway, Sadie is doing pretty well, I've played some more games with her as well as getting her the fish I promised to raise her intelligence points. Her skill points are as follows now:

Intelligence - 32

Fashion - 27

Kindness - 33

As you can see, I still need to get a bit more fish >_<.

I keep getting hearts in the mail, which I'm pretty sure is a good sign that I am taking very good care of Sadie ;) . She is really enjoying school also, I think, so I had her go twice again today :( Gotta work hard to get those skill points for adulthood, ya know?

Earlier on, I also introduced Sadie to my two v4.5's, Chase and Ariel (an Ura Togetchi and an Ura Young Violetchi). After visiting and gaming a few times, they have two friendship smilies with her each. I'm hoping that maybe I can get Chase's baby son (born 4 days ago) to grow up fast enough to be able to mate with Sadie later, but we'll see, seeing as Chase is still alive right now, and his son is still a baby Meh, I guess I'll have to research a bit more on that later, since I'm not quite sure.

Sadie's weight is currently 15 lbs, when it should be at 10, so I'm gonna go and play some more games with her to get her down to the perfect size.

Bye all!!

-Indigo

Remember that you can always PM me if you have something to say about my log :ph34r:

Woot back to ten pounds!! :D

And the current skill point count is 44/29/39, and I didn't have to get any fish :eek: I'm glad the the Jump Rope game randomly gave Sadie points in the area that she needs them in XD

I also managed to get her training bar up to three, but that's still not a whole lot. I'm hoping that she will give me more opportunities over the next few days to discipline her, before she turns into an adult and it't too late O_O. Meh, I guess I should look up some training techniques later, too.

Okay, so a bit has happened since I last posted!

Sadie has now evolved into a Ringotchi, and oh she is sooooo cute!!

Well, her evolving into a ringotchi has just confirmed my desire for her to turn into a Mimitchi, because she is, in fact, in the correct family. Now all I have to do is maintain her high intelligence skill points, and it should turn out okay! *knocks on wood*

Anyway, I'm gonna need to play a few games with her later, as her weight is currently a bit over 20, but her skill points for now are 56/59/45. Hmm.. It seems as though it is willing to raise up every point a bit except for the one I need. >_< Ah well, I'll feed her more fish and play Shapes with her. :huh:

As for the new games that got unlocked now that she's a teenager, I am in LOVE with Flag!! It's like soooo much better than anything on v4.5 and *definitely* better than anything that would be on the v5. I've decided that v4 has the best games, and the v5 has the worst ;)

She also graduated from preschool and moved on to normal school! :huh: I sent her to the first teacher a few times, to try and up the intelligence points a bit, but as I said earlier, I'm gonna have to do stuff again later anyways. I like the whole game-playing school thing, though! *nods*

Anyways, I better get on with the game spree that Sadie needs. I'll update soon!!

Thank you for reading this, I really appreciate it! :gozarutchi:

-Indigo

Latest posts

Back