Infared Tama Fake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh why does this stupid company spend their time making fake Tamas, and just make their own series of digital pets with their own name, characters, logos, etc. Jeez, why hasn't this company been sued yet??

I know it's not a tamagotchi, but it's a virtual pet.

If neopets somehow advertised tamagotchis, would you say it's fake?!

I wouldn't say they were fake if they were just advertising the Bandai Tamagotchis. But if the neopets company were selling their own Tamagotchis, yes I would call them fake.

I was just browsing Google Images for Tamagotchi and i saw a fake!
Here is the fake > Fake

They say it is a Bandai Similar
i know that its made by JD.

;) i kn ow why they make the fakes because they make it on the populer peoples brand then if they get populer by it then they will get lots of money

Oh yes...TOTAL FAKE!First of all-it doesn't even say TAMAGOTCHI on it. Just TAMA. Also it says it's a V4 and infared. The V4 isn't infared! No Tamagotchis are (that I know of) !
All Tamas since 2004, aside from the Mini/Chibi I think, have infared connection, if that's what you mean

(Sorry if I'm bumping too much here)

Man, this makes me so mad :mimitchi: :p B)

And they've stolen Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Chamametchi and Kikitchi as well!!!!! :angry: :angry: :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi: -_-

It looks NOTHING like a Tamagotchi. ^_^

See ya on Tamagotchi Music City! Vote for me! I'm AK8425 :D :blink: :huh: :( :kusatchi:

It looks NOTHING like a Tamagotchi.  :)
See ya on Tamagotchi Music City! Vote for me! I'm AK8425  :D   :kusatchi:   ;)   :furawatchi:   :mimitchi:

STOP USING SMILIES AND SAYING TO VOTE FOR YOU!
um, Bandai doesn't sue them because they know they are a better company that people will actually buy from!

Um -fail- this is .:M@TT:. Just to let you know

Last edited by a moderator:
pokii's right, Bandai ignores them and they just continue to create tamagotchis.

But it's funny how JD designed it, it's like a mix of v5 and kakeibo. :)

i feel bad for any tamagotchi fans who bought that ... but i feel crushing whoever decided in the first place to make an obvious fake for everybody to buy!! i mean come on! has this person even seen a tamagotchi before??? how stupid do they think we are?!?! :kuribotchi: tho, it is kinda funny to see what these people came up with to fool us, and to laugh at how it didnt work! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back