Influencing the gender of babies?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Togetchi123

Reaction score
Guys,

I have been getting a straight 5 male streak on my Tama-Go. My sis has 1 as well and I have been breeding with hers. Every time I marry hers it has an egg and out come 2 twin boys. However my sis doesn't want boys and always resets hers. Here is the pattern

Gen 1:Mine=Kuchipatchi+Sis=Ringotchi

Gen 2:Mine=Woolitchi+Sis=Marotchi

Gen 3:"=Gozarutchi+Sis=Pipotchi

Gen 4:"=Gozarutchi+Sis=Oyajitchi

Gen 5: current(Kilalatchi)

This goes in Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks. Never mind, just next time oyu make a topic, think about where it goes! This forum (TamaTown and E-Tamago) is for discussing TamaTown, an online site with different versions of it made for different Tamagotchi versions.

*moved topic to Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks*

It's random. As such, there will be times when you see a run of 3, 4, 5, of the same gender, but eventually the other gender will appear.

Off on a tangent, but slightly related...

In a family with 4 children, it seems logical that there should be a 50%:50% split of each gender (meaning 2 boys and 2 girls.) However, statistically, it's more likely the split will be 25%:75% (either 1 boy and 3 girls, or 3 boys and 1 girl.)

Here are all the possible gender combinations of 4 children.

ffff (all four are females)

fffm (oldest child is female, second child is female, third child is female, youngest is male)

ffmf (oldest child is female, second child is female, third child is male, youngest is female)

ffmm (etc...)

fmff

fmfm

fmmf

fmmm

mfff

mffm

mfmf

mfmm

mmff

mmfm

mmmf

mmmm

From the above 16 possible gender combinations;

1 of 16 = all female

1 of 16 = all male

12.5% of the time, the children will all be the same gender.

6 of 16 = 2 female and 2 male

37.5% of the time, there will be a 50%:50% split between genders.

4 of 16 = 3 female and 1 male

4 of 16 = 1 female and 3 males

Half of the time, there will be a 25%:75% split between genders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys(and gals!!) For a while there i thought that I may not see a female character on my Tama-Go if i kept on with my habit of breeding with my sister's one :eek: . Oh and sorry, that was my first post and only joined yesterday :mellow:

Binary, something tells me you have a background in genetics :lol:
Whether you have children or not, is genetic: chances are that if your parents didn't have any children, you won't either. ;)

I just found out from my friend her tamagotchi is having the same problem as mine, but in reverse and in a more extreme case. Her Tama-Go has been nothing but female for the past eight, yes EIGHT!!! generations. I think it is possible to influence the gender of the babies because my sister doesn't really take care of her tama but I do. The same goes for my friend. Her family chart is as follows:

Gen 1 :Ringotchi+Gozarutchi

Gen 2 :pipotchi+Woolitchi

Gen 3 :Chamametchi+Kuchipatchi

Gen 4 :Makiko+Gozarutchi

Gen 5 :Ringotchi+Necktiechi

Gen 6 :Marotchi+Kuromametchi

Gen 7 :Lovelitchi+Kikitchi

Gen 8 :Shelltchi(current)

Please HELP!!!! :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.