Inheritance

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kylie*

Reaction score
I have 2 tamagotchis. They both mated, and had babies, and the parents left. They are botch Music Stars, and one is 2nd generation, and one is 3rd. So botch of their parents left, and one of them had 1/4 of the parents money (like it was supposed to), and one had 0! The one that had 0 gotchi points was the 3rd generation. It has mated twice, and both times, no inheritance was left. The parents had like 30,000,000 gotchi points each time too! Why isnt it getting any money? :D

The earliest MusicStars released in USA & Canada are slightly different from later releases.

Early

Wild Guitar costs 100 million Gotchi Point$

Parent takes half of their Gotchi Point$ with them, when they leave their baby in your care.

Later

Wild Guitar costs 40 million Gotchi Point$

Parent takes all of their Gotchi Point$ with them, when they leave their baby in your care.

It's confusing I know but there are 2 bunch of products from Bandai for Music Star. The first bunch are the older ones, the ones that came out at 2008 Christmas, for that Music Star, the parents leave all the money for their next generation. But for the new released bunch, they don't leave any gotchi points behind, but they will get some of it in the form of Nazotchi's mail.

Hope that helps

Oh, that makes sense, because mine is a second batch, and my sisters is a first! Thanks guys. PLEASE DONT REPLY ANY MORE TO THIS TOPIC, WE DONT NEED IT BUMPED WITH SPAM, I HAVE MY ANSWER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back