Insect bites.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:VeganCheeseBurgerFTW:.

Reaction score
Heaps of people get bitten by insects. Here sand fly bites are common in summer.

They aren't major at all.

Recently I got bitten by a spider. I ended up on medication for it.

At first I thought it was from when I smacked into the cupboard door making my forehead bleed but later when I took the band aid off it looked waaaay unhealthy so mum took me to the doctors straight away and it turned out I'd managed to hit my head with the cupboard door in the same place I got the spider bite, making it worse.

It was horrible and got all gross and fleshy. It hurt so bad when mum touched it super gently to try and clean the lovely flesh wound it created I screamed and cried. It takes heaps to make me scream in pain.

Have you ever got a bad insect bite? Spider bite?

Mosquito bites is as bad as it's gotten.

And a bee sting.

Nothing as bad as a spider bite.

I do hope you're okay now <3

Mosquito bites.

Horseflies., I hate those ><

That's it. I hope I never get stung by a bee, it's like one of my lifetime goals :D

The bugs love me. I get about 100(never 100 at a time, just in total. Like paislypuppy, I have up to 20 at a time.) every summer. Yes, I'm serious. ): Mostly horseflies and mosquitoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Yeah, same here. I always have 20 mosquito bites at a time in the summer, and they itch like crazy! Never worse than that, though. No spider bites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back