Instructions tamagotchi color!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JunkBoy__

Reaction score
Hello to all you guys!

I wanted to ask if someone is kind enough to send me the link or image, whatever the instructions of the tamagotchi color, in Italian or English! or Spanish by XD

however, it is a bit 'that I try but I do not find, I think I know the right tamagotchi colr but maybe enough to read me the instructions I would clarify the ideas :) thanks everyone!

Hey JunkBoy!

The TMGC+Color is a Japanese only Tamagotchi - so there are no instructions available in any other language other than Japanese, unfortunately. On the flip side, the TMGC+Color has a very small learning curve and you should be able to run the Tamagotchi without any problems even without knowledge of the Japanese language.

I would recommend reading binary's post "The TMGC+C quick guide". I believe this will give you a lot of key information on how to run this particular Tama. There's also a more in-depth guide that you can view HERE, explaining all the different menu icons and their functions. Good luck and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back