instrument codes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic2756

Reaction score
Hi this is my first post on tamatalk and I really need some instrument codes for my music star the games on music city don't give me very many points ;) any codes will do :kuribotchi: I need at least the drum set,guitar and mic codes my tagagotchi user name is ITOUC (tried to spell itouch but couldn't :) ) I really need these codes THX

Codes from MusicCity are based on the UserName. It's unlikely anyone else has your UserName, so it's unlikely you'll ever be given codes that work.

Note: often when you start a new generation on the MusicStar, the king or the parent will give the baby a new instrument and a new toy. After several generations, you'll have quite a few instruments. So even if you can't get the instruments from MusicCity, eventually you'll have them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can help you though with the mic and guitar, just give me your LOG IN code and I'll get the item codes if you want.

*EDIT*

My bad, I would need your username too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm trying to collect every instrument. I could currently get you a saxophone. If anyone else wants one, just give me your name (tama) and log-in code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back