Instruments!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOOOO! <3I like Chaos! Chaos is is xD! Yay thanks, thats such a cool name!

:]

Yay for Chaos the Acoustic Guitar lol.

~Mango
You're welcome :D

Chaos and Izzy should make a band... XD

AWWWWWWWWw. Chaos is sooo cute!!!
Oh! And I just got my first guitar today! And a nice little coffin case hehehe. It'll have fun sleeping in a coffin, lol

bamcr
Wicked coffin case XD

Have you named your guitar yet?

I know this part of Non-TamaTalk is actually based on playing video games, but hey, we play instruments too right? :wacko: I can play Piano and Keyboards. I've been taking piano lessons for around 9 years now. I also want to learn to play bass guitar, and I really hope to learn soon. Do you guys play anything?
I play the flute! It's hard to blow at first, but I play at so many places now that I know how to play really well! So well, I played with a group, and got to meet the people on abc 6! (That's a tv news channel) It's in Columbus, OH, so most of you won't know what I'm talking about. Anyhow, I was on TV!

Anyhow see here

I play the flute! It's hard to blow at first, but I play at so many places now that I know how to play really well! So well, I played with a group, and got to meet the people on abc 6! (That's a tv news channel) It's in Columbus, OH, so most of you won't know what I'm talking about. Anyhow, I was on TV!
Anyhow see here
Cool! I wish I could play on TV... that would be so awesome :wacko:

My friend plays the flute, but she's not a pro at it yet.

I play the piano and sing. I also used to play the clarinet in a band, but i quit. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I play in a band at school. We're really good. I play the Baritone Horn. I'll get a picture of one, but it's just a mini tuba. Not hard to imagine that :) My Barytons name is George Barry. DX I wanted Fred TwinkleToes, but my friend stole that name. I want to play the electric guitar. My cousin is teaching me on her Acoustic. She is loads of cool. :D

~Sorlink-chan

PS: Here's a Baritone Horn.

Last edited by a moderator:
I play piano and recorder. I haven't played the piano in a while though because my piano is broken and I need to get it fixed! I play the recorder alot though!

viola recorder and something else like 4 instruments in total i think

Haha :D Well, Stuff we Play did seem appropriate for instruments XD
Oh, and Jinx3295, You must be pretty talented to play all those instruments! I've tried playing a harmonica, but for some reason I don't understand the concept of how you change notes :wacko:
with the harmonica, you need to learn what the number below the hole is in a note.. and when to breathe in for a note... it's pretty easy once you learn! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back