Instruments?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trombone and Flute.

I want to learn English Horn(A oboe like instrument) and Cello.

Violin Since 3rd Grade. (7th grader now.) I never practice, though, so I'm not very good.

I play piano, but have played many other things in school music class, of course. My favourite type of instrument is percussion.

I play bass, guitar, piano, alto/tenor sax, flute, and sing....

I have always wanted to play the trumpet though.

I play the clarinet, the piano, and percussion.

I'm learning how to play the guitar [bass and acoustic], and I want to learn how to play trumpet and violin.

Oh yeah, I also know how to play the recorder but it's not a very attractive instrument. XD

For some reason it won't let me edit my post.

But anyhoo, I want to learn to play: violin, flute, saxophone, guitar, and clarinet. (Sigh).

Wooaaa... there is a lot of musicians here o_o

I'm rather impressed ^^

I only play Blues Harp (Hamonica) When I'm bored, or when I feel sad, I play, and it's like all my sadness is leaving with the melody and the sweet sound of the harp ^^

I love the Blues, it's my fav kind of music ^^

I play the Clarinet in the Band. My pap wanted me to play the Accordian but I never learned it. He actually gave me one before he died =]

I play the flutr and piccolo in my high school marching band. Its fun I love it lotzz! =D I'm retty freakin' good both those insrtuments too

I can play: *Deep Breath*

Drums

Guitar

Bass

Recorder (Atleast I know what the bottom two notes are :D )

Piano

Keyboard

Harmonica

Snaredrum.

Probably A few more.

i used to play the recorder in grade 5 and the violin in grade 6 because we got a strings program at our school and we could learn violin, viola, cello or basse. i gave violin up because it was too hard for me and i can play very simple songs like 'ode to joy' and 'good king wenceslas' on the piano even though i never got piano lessons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back