Interested in buying a v3 but worried if fake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesteel649

Reaction score
Hello all ^_^

Out of nostalgia, i've decided to buy a tamagotchi connection v3, but seeing the staggering amounts of tamagotchis being sold, along with my paranoia slowly building up, i have a feeling that one of these may be fake :(

Can someone please guide me and tell me which one of these i'm better off buying?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bandai-Tamagotchi-Connection-v3-Version-3-2004-Virtual-Pet-Ocean-Wave-/181382526332?pt=AU_Toys_Hobbies_Powered_Toys&hash=item2a3b3db57c&_uhb=1

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bandai-Tamagotchi-Connection-v3-Version-3-2004-Virtual-Pet-Ocean-Wave-/181370801866?pt=AU_Toys_Hobbies_Powered_Toys&hash=item2a3a8aceca&_uhb=1

Thanks for your assistance :3

Thank you, and yes Itsumo, it's quite overpriced. See, the issue is that everyone here in Australia do not sell legit Tamas, and the sellers that do sell them for a reasonable price do not ship to Australia.

SailorRosette, should i be taking preference to either or them, or are they the same? I'm thinking of the larger "Bubbly" one, mainly because of that keychain tag :p

If you are Australian, get the bubble packaging, it does the date as DD/MM instead of the American ones which are MM/DD.

I agree to get the bubble-shaped package one because it has the cute tag and because of what Hayden said :) Plus I think the planet in the packaging looks really cute. :p

Alright then :D

My eyes turn toward the bubble shaped tamagotchi, if things keep looking up, i'll be buying one really soon ^_^

Another question, will there be any fundamental difference between the two? Different character or item sets? Or are they identical in that respect?

Malfoy Edit: Merged posts. Please use the EDIT function and avoid posting consecutively.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! I just wanted to make sure, it's quite embarassing to ask but my paranoia got the best of me >.<

Only 2-3 more days before i get it, then another 2-3 weeks waiting for it to ship to australia :p

Just out of interest, is anyone selling a transparent green tama?

Which version? :) I've not seen too many transparent green Tamagotchis but if you're after one, you should make a Want to Buy topic in tBay. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back