Interesting Cho Jinsei Information!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^hehe, cool! *i can see in your mind.....* lol!

p.s you're mesenger is full and unable to take any more PM's

i agree about the characters! one of my favourites it young-robotchi! <_<

yeah! now there is a bit more tama-knowledge in my head! lol! all this cho jinsei info is making me read every word of it!

p.s spiffy, you're mesenger is full....again!

Yes, I am ...about... to checkl it. I love so the cho jinsei, I wish I had that board myself...

musty...be...mine....

And the fact you can warp straight into the computer, it must be awesome (not to mention it is!)

hehe, imagine if you could connect online! a lot of people are stocking up in queues at e-bay and yesasia!

Yeah, i should be able to get a cho jinsei as a late xmas prezzie! i will wait for jason's store to get some in!

p.s jason has a yasishi going for REALLY cheap $50!

The round striped thing looks like a very fat cat of sorts. O.O Sorry, just had to comment on it's appearance.

i agree i do like the new charectors :lol:

but i do not no how you take our tamagotchi to school

so please could u tell me cause i am dieing to no i mean there is all this talk about it so please could u tell me

thankx

Well, if you visit the following translator, it wiñllall be easier!
https://world.altavista.com/ Once there, I think it is in Spanish, go to:

Traduzca una página web and copy and paste the following URL= https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/entama/charalist.html

Then, getb the dropdown list and choose JAPONÉS a INGLÉS.

Then choose TRADUCIR. After waiting for several seconds, the page should turn up and you can see some of the new chars and their descriptions.

There are Mimitchi, mamaetchi, memetchi, kuchipatchi, furawatchi and new characers, a Red thing with long arms, a round thing, a stripey thing and a very fuzzy thing.

Note tamagotchi is cartridge there!

Somewhere you can see the little baby they have, which is new too! Just go looking around, and find out some extra Cho Jinsei Enjoy information for yourselves!

I hoped this soothed sonme people's ansiety to find out about this Tamagotchi. :furawatchi:
I love that site! I saw a bunch of characters and types and I also saw Kuchipatchi Town, Memetchi Town and Mametchi Town. I'm not sure which one I like best though.... ^_'

I like the site so MUCH! Thanks! My mom said I had better start saving my allowance if I want an Entama on eBay! :unsure:

There is also a site, Natasja's I think it is, she has some cool info on the Entama!

Clicky 4 Entama stuff!!

Bumped topic closed.

"PM me" means "send me a personal message".

When you click on the PM button below a post you can enter a personal message to the person who wrote the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back