Interesting Ocean Quirk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rex

Reaction score
Today my Ocean became sick (as it does constantly!) and it... refused medicine? Then, the sick symbol switched sides??

ocean1.jpg

Confused at this point, I kept feeding it medicine. It didn't like it?? Then, I decided to discipline it. Then it took medicine!

I haven't seen it do that before, but I've only ever played it twice before.

I've seen that happen to mine sometimes. I don't really know why it happens but I usually associate that with my character being really, really sick, because he refuses medication several times. Or you can think of it as him taking medication several times, from being so sick. I never thought to discipline him when that happens though! Normally I just see the skull, freak out a bit, and give him medicine. XD

Yeah I freaked out when he wouldn't take medicine that's why I tried discipline! Oh well--he died any way. Of course! I'm on Ocean try number three this week!

I was having the same problem with my Ocean, I finally got to the adult stage, was watching it incessantly and taking good care. I thought oh thank goodness it's an adult, now it won't die randomly..... WRONG. -.- I'll try again later... or sell it... I have the American Ocean with the orange and blue shells on the case... can probably get a pretty penny with it... *ponders options*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back