Interesting Tip

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerMini

Reaction score
I've noticed that no one has said this yet. When you get the free food from the Ring Toss game in Tamatown V4, the item is immediately eaten.

Snack prizes (Lollipop, Candy, and Crepe) are eaten immediately, but meal prizes (Fried Chicken, Waffle, and Chocolate Bar) are eaten immediately only if your Tamagotchi character is hungry.

However, there is a method you can use to get meal and snack prizes to not get eaten, and instead be placed into your inventory:

(1) feed your tama character snacks until it gets a toothache.

(2) enter the meal or snack password. Your tama character will receive the present but will refuse to eat it.

(3) repeat step 2 as many times as you want.

(4) don't forget to take care of the toothache.

Thanks, Binary! Thats useful. And Special Thanks to you, TigerMini, for bringing up the subject! B) :D :D ;) :huh: :huh:

Snack prizes (Lollipop, Candy, and Crepe) are eaten immediately, but meal prizes (Fried Chicken, Waffle, and Chocolate Bar) are eaten immediately only if your Tamagotchi character is hungry.
However, there is a method you can use to get meal and snack prizes to not get eaten, and instead be placed into your inventory:

(1) feed your tama character snacks until it gets a toothache.

(2) enter the meal or snack password. Your tama character will receive the present but will refuse to eat it.

(3) repeat step 2 as many times as you want.

(4) don't forget to take care of the toothache.
what would happen if u didnt cure tooth ach iv never done it because i did not want to take chanses ^_^

Well, if u didnt make him better then he would get very unhappy and if u didnt maje him feel better he would probably die.

i never knew that man, i was looking all around for it but i never found my lollipop, now i know what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back