International Talk Like a Pirate Day!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongebobiac

June 2009 Contest Winner
Reaction score
It be Talk Like a Pirate Day, mateys!

No. Seriously. Look it up. September 19th is TLAPD.

Do you celebrate? Do you celebrate in ways other than talking like a pirate? Have you heard of this holiday before I mentioned it just now?

Oh, I saw that in the magazine Brio's Calendar! <_< Is that where you got the idea? Anyways, Arr, Pirate's out!

Oh, I saw that in the magazine Brio's Calendar! :) Is that where you got the idea? Anyways, Arr, Pirate's out!
No, my parents told me about it years ago, I heard some songs on the radio (Dr. Demento) about it, and it's on the Internet all over the place. ar.

Oh, I saw that in the magazine Brio's Calendar! :) Is that where you got the idea? Anyways, Arr, Pirate's out!
I like Brio. ^^

I heard about it today but didn't do anything with it. xP

Ha, yeah we had to dress up and stuff at school but me with no holiday spirit didn't participate in anything that had to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG. We did that at school today. It was on the announcements and stuff. I thought that it was just something crazy the school made up. Guess I was wrong.

Cinderpelt♥

My P.E. teacher had us do planks and while we were doing them he sang the SpongeBob Squarepants theme song and wanted us to sing along.

Cool this is a holiday!?!!

Oops I mean... Argh! this day be a special treasure? (It's not arg the same)

Ummm Arg matey I arg think that arg I might arg....JUST KIDDING!

I've got a jar of dirt!

I've got a jar of dirt!

I've got a jar of dirt!

The local radio station had pirate prizes and stuff umm.. yesterday or the day before. They also had a little segment to tell their worst pirate jokes, but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back