Internet Connexion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerkMicket

Reaction score
hey guys ,

i'm a young inventer

ive created a tama acecory that allow allows you to connect via online. now there is always a freind to play with! :huh:

so i have a poll via thread. SHOULD I MASS PRODUCE AND SELL TAMAGOTCHI ONLINE?

P.S. feel free to make any comments

i really think that you should because i was on the suggestions boards and i posted that i thought there should be a online tamagotchi! it would be SOOOOO COOL!

er.. sorry but i dont believe anything of what you said up there!
DID DEBUGGING YOUR TAMA WORK O.K.

CAN I DEBUG MY v2??????? :furawatchi:

I dont think you will be able to make a Tamagotchi connect online?..

Can you explain to us the basic concept on how your going to do this?.. So we actually beleive you, because all your telling us now is that you are going to.. Your telling us how your going to do it.. So its a bit hard to beleive you when you tell us nothing about it.

//Haze

maybe a wireless internet adapter which you plug inyo your pc and it comes up with a screen with all the ppl who are waiting to connect!

I guess.. But thats going to be extremely to make a program like that..

Then you need to alter the Tamagotchi settings and completely re-configure the Tamagotchi to do that.. then you have to have lots more people doing the same thing?..

And Tamagotchi is also Copyright to Bandai.. I dont think they'd take too kindly to people re-configuring their games, then selling them again?... Its illegal.

//Haze

maybe a wireless internet adapter which you plug inyo your pc and it comes up with a screen with all the ppl who are waiting to connect!
[SIZE=14pt]Ya maybe,Oh and jerkmicket how much would it cost??[/SIZE]

hey....im already working on that...........my ultra smart band teacher/ robotics is still helping me with the blue prints and stuffs... and i already made my tamagotchi v2 have a black lit screen.....so ha! but yeah im working on it and i have skin designs too... pm me if you wanna see

this is what where working on the connectiong thing to the internet.. its gonna be a tamagotchi and theres gonna be like a usb drive device with the ir connection. when you connect it will open a websight after it reminds you to go on line then youll be there

Well, I don't exactly believe it either... It would mean:

Taking in Tamagotchi Cnnection Htz, transforming them into binary settings and back into connexion waves very fast and thru the Internet, and also need a base place on the Internet. :rolleyes:

Too hard,,, The Cho Jinsei can connect on Interne though. :eek:

I'm sorry but I don't belive you.

like someone said, Tamagotchi si copyright to Bandai.

I don't think you can make one unless you get Bandais permission.

(I agree with spiffy to)

Making it so a tamagotchi can connect over the net *laughs*

to do that you would need a wireless usb adapter (costs about $70) then you would need a internet hotspot for EVERY TAMAGOTCHI which would be almost impossible...

so it would cost about... $70 to make EACH tamagotchi...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back