Internet Safety

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportschick1994

Reaction score
The momment you click "register" you are part of our community.Once you put personal information in your signature,it is being viewed by many tamatalkers.Although some seem nice,some tamatalkers may be people trying to harm you.If you put in your siggy"Name:Ashley Williams Blake Age:9 Where I Live:Salt Lake City Utah 32 Mason Drive",then that is being viewed by many people(That isn't my information by the way.It is better to put"Name:Ashley Where I Live:Utah"Isn't as easy to find you.Also giving out your cellphone/house number isn't safe.If you are saying"Hey I have a ______ cellphone and my number is ___-___-____ so you should call me",that isn't safe,I am not trying to scare you but,you may be kidnapped or hurt.When people call your cellphone asking whom you are and where you live ask"Who is this".If they say its your aunt or uncle,then ask their name,if they get mad,then you know they are lieing.

Please follow these tips,I learned from experience.My friend on TamaTalk told this person(Keeping their login names secret for protection)her name and cell#(She was only 8) and he bothered her with messages saying"Hey,lets go to my house,I want you to see my tamas"She went and got hurt,he hit her leg,swear,she even told me.So please don't give out Information,for more information please vist this topic *Click*

The momment you click "register" you are part of our community.Once you put personal information in your signature,it is being viewed by many tamatalkers.Although some seem nice,some tamatalkers may be people trying to harm you.If you put in your siggy"Name:Ashley Williams Blake Age:9 Where I Live:Salt Lake City Utah 32 Mason Drive",then that is being viewed by many people(That isn't my information by the way.It is better to put"Name:Ashley Where I Live:Utah"Isn't as easy to find you.Also giving out your cellphone/house number isn't safe.If you are saying"Hey I have a ______ cellphone and my number is ___-___-____ so you should call me",that isn't safe,I am not trying to scare you but,you may be kidnapped or hurt.When people call your cellphone asking whom you are and where you live ask"Who is this".If they say its your aunt or uncle,then ask their name,if they get mad,then you know they are lieing.
Please follow these tips,I learned from experience.My friend on TamaTalk told this person(Keeping their login names secret for protection)her name and cell#(She was only 8) and he bothered her with messages saying"Hey,lets go to my house,I want you to see my tamas"She went and got hurt,he hit her leg,swear,she even told me.So please don't give out Information,for more information please vist this topic *Click*
This was very helpful info! ^_^

Thanks Sportchick1994 - I know you are trying to be helpful, but what you have done is made a new topic which essentially repeats (duplicates) the information given in the pinned topic that you yourself give a link to at the end of your signature.... ;)

Please understand, we do try to avoid duplicating topics that are already on the forums for everyone to see. I hope you will understand why I am closing this

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back