(internet) virses

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO! its horrible never ever ever ever ever get a virus. i tdestroys your computer. I got the Trojan Virus (one of the iggest) and it screwed up my computer

No offence but ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??????? Getting a virus on your computer sucks right now my computer in infected by Spyware thats why I am using my mom's laptop. And Spyware is dangerous it goes all through the stuff on your computer.

I had Mallware and a Trojan on my laptop. It completely annihilated McAffe and I had to do a full restore on my computer. It STILL doesn't work right >.<

You don't want to experience one. Trust me.

You don't wanna experience one!

I got a virus on my old computer and it totally crashed it. It doesn't work anymore.

You want a virus? xD Sorry, but I think that is totally crazy. Why would you want something that would slowly break your computer down and maybe even stop it working?

I had a virus on my old computer and it was terrible. :D

Well maybe if she doesn't like her computer anymore then that would make since but if she still does then that is crazy.

Nope, never. I consider myself lucky...from what you guys say.

I got an email warning about the Life email. And yes, I have had a virus before. When I was little, I wanted to play on MS paint, and my computer is usually fast, so when I was trying to click on it, I was like, "ZOMG LYK3, HUR33 UP Y4 $|0W C0/\/\PUT3R!" Who can blame me though? I was about 4. XD Good thing it survived. Yay Antivirus programs. :) And my bro clicked on one of those "Congrats you have won a (insert fancy item here)!" ads. Then it released a Trojan Virus. Then my dad killed it using the Antivirus program. Again, yay for Antivirus programs.

Viruses are horrible, end of post.

Last edited by a moderator:
so this has been driving me crazy...ever since i got on this webpage ive realized people put "XD". whta in the heck is that?

so this has been driving me crazy...ever since i got on this webpage ive realized people put "XD". whta in the heck is that?
Its a face. Tilt your head to the rigth. see. xD

The x are eyes and the D is a mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a trojan right now. But it's infecting a totally useless program so I stuck in the virus vault 'til I can kill it.

Viruses SUCK. DON'T GET ONE. Adware scares me due to the fact it can look around on your computer, take info, etc.

Its a face. Tilt your head to the rigth. see. xD
The x are eyes and the D is a mouth.
thx! i usually use =D or =O or 8-D u get the point

Haven't got one and don't want one! They mess up your computer really badly from what I hear.

Yes - I used to have an adware on Firefox in my laptop, where random IE popups appear for no reason. ==

Makes me use the Windows Task Manager to keep closing them up.

I had a virus 2 computers ago where it would give you a countdown until your computer would turn off! Ugh!

I also had a virus on my other computer but I reformatted that and it was survivable. Reformatting is where you kill everything and reinstall your operating system and all that good stuff. You lose everything but you get to start fresh.

I can't do that on this computer. It makes me very nervous to NOT have the Vista software with this.

You want to experience a virus? Viruses are terrible computer infections and believe me, you don't want one. I got a virus on my last computer and it broke down and wouldn't even turn on afterwards.

You won't want to expirience one, ever. Its really annoying. I'm pretty sure we got a virus and our computer just got stuffed. The screen wouldn't turn on, it wouldn't shut down (though we could hear it running).

Now we have McAfee Site Advisor which detects all the sites. If its a website is fine (like TT) a little green button will come up in the top corner of our browser. If its a site that some people have reported SPAMy emails, addware and stuff like that, it comes up as yellow. Sites that almost everyone who has been there has reported to have viruses, addware, spyware, the lot, are marked with red.

I am only allowed to go on green sites. Thank goodness TT is one of them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back