Interview With the Vampire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny_grl07

Reaction score
So, I was watching the Syfy channel today, and they played the movie "Interview With the Vampire." I fell in love with it!

It's based off of a book (which I am now quite tempted to read).

Brad Pitt is in it, as well as Tom Cruise, Kirsten Dunst, and Antonio Banderas *drool*

It's about the journey of a young man from a wealthy American aristocrat from the late 1700s, to a bloodthirsty, yet "human", vampire.

It's a VERY good movie, although it is NOT made for children under the age of 17. (I'm 17, and it was still a little bit much for me. They blurred out the bad parts)

So, I was just wondering if anyone else had seen/heard of it, or even read the book.

I've seen the movie and it was OK (a lot better than the Twilight movie of course) but I'm told by others that the books* are much better than the film and way outclass more recent vampire novels ;)

The Vampire Chronicles is a series by Anne Rice - here's a link to more info if anyone is interested: https://www.annerice.com/Bookshelf-VampireChronicles.html

I'm thirteen and I watched my Dad's DVD of his with my ten year old sister a few months ago. We really liked it actually, the story sort of...dunno, sucks you in. Like you can't stop watching it. I've watched the film twice since then and I've tried to read the book, but I'm too thick to understand some of it. I definately wouldn't recommend it to kids 'cause it's a bit more...explicit than the film.

Latest posts

Back