Introduction!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iris

Reaction score
:) Well first of all my name's Iris,my nickname is liz.

I have a tama since two week's ago,he's an adult now,he's a :angry: he's a boy he's 5 years old.Well i'm from Puerto- Rico.I'm 13 finally,and i love my tama,my mom didn't want to buy it,so i bougth it with my money.YYaayy!! didn't have to beg:] I'm in 8 grade,my favorite class is science[My teacher's let me have my tama on top of my desk,only the social studies teacher doesn't let you]In my school is weird to see other people with tama's i only have seen three people with tama's{only know two}.My hobbies are surfing the web,reading,drawing,listening to music my favorite groups are black eyed peas,RBD{rebelde},Destiny's Child and other's.I have this site on my favorites.Tama's are just pure fun that's all.BBBBBBYYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!!

Iris :]

:) Thank you!I think i will have pretty good time here! Sure in life you should have all the friends you can get!!!

:) Well i do have a question sometimes i look at my tama and it has weird tree looking thing and it has a beak,do you know what that thing is? :angry:

:wacko: OOOOOOOOKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

A christmas tree those baqndai people are a little weird.

I'm okay with the tree,but singing that's just odd.

It just remind's me of the little kid in my old school who did a part of the tree and forgot his lines. :p HHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaHHHHaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Just crazy talk don't listen to me!

hi, welcome to tamatalk hope u enjoy ur stay do u wanna be friends.

Welcome to tamatalk! If you need any help that has to do with tamatalk, go to Extras>>Help. If you need help with your tamagotchi, you can go to the Tamagotchi Help forum. Enjoy your stay!

[SIZE=10pt] Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk![/SIZE]

I hope you enjoy being on this site, and remember, if you ever have any questions, feel free to pm me!

Regards,

DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back