InuYasha videos.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimichi7

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]*SOME OF THE VIDEOS MAY CONTAIN WORDS OF MATURE LANGUAGE, INTENDED FOR AN OLDER YOUTH AUDIENCE* [/SIZE]

*SPOILER WARNING VIDEOS ARE MADE OF PICS FROM EPISODES 1-165+MOVIES 1-4.*

Please, do not watch if you cannot handle medium sized words.

*You WILL NOT find super bad words but words like: dang, or s**tmight be found a few times.

InuYasha lovers, ENJOY!!!

PLEASE BE MATURE AND DON'T WATCH IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!

The story of InuYasha is...

Very confusing and love triangles are all over.

Inu-Kikyou+Kagome

Mirakou-Sango

Sesshy-Kagome+Rin(?)

*All of these videos are from youtube.com*

Click on the below links.

Inu+Kagome in Love

Inu+Sesshy growing up

Keep holding on

InuYasha funny pics.

Inu+Kagome on top of the world

Inu+Kagome best friends

We won't say they're in love

Random pics.

InuYasha idol girls

InuYasha idol guys

Avril's song-keep holding on (again)

They're ready for love

If anyone thinks anything is inappropriate in any of the videos just pm me, and I'll delete the video. :lol:

Excuse me but I was just wondering, WHERE ARE ALL THE INUYASHA FANS???

Im an inu fan! XD

Nice Vids

I made an Inu vid a while ago, i made it by watching inuyasha on my tv (some random person:, no on her microwave XD) and taped it with my digital camera. Then i uploaded the vid on windows movie maker, and put a song on it (beethovens 9th symphony) and Voila! put it on youtube. One of the first (i think thrd) vids i ever made lol

What is your video called on youtube, right now I want to see it, I'm watching the first one listed the inu and kagome one.

They make a perfect couple to bad that Sesshomaru is making kagome fall in love with him.

Type in, (where you search vids) gaaraXgirlX0929 (thats my username) and find the vid called Beethoven's 9th symphony....inuyasha style.

The music to the InuYasha one goes with it good...

And the Sasuke and Itachi one is good, it's not bad like you said.

Sasuke it so hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first vid i uploaded (tribute to zack brady from Days of our lives, its a soap opera) made me cry , if you seen that soap opera you probably already know that in the show (not the real actor) zack (5 or 6 yrs old) died from a car accident because his big sister was foolish and was talking on her cellphone and accidentally hit him. its sad.

the Sasuke and itachi one was...eh,....ok lol. not my best vid but i dunno, The latest vid i uploaded was of me Breakdancing XD

Does anyone except Acid~Rain and I like InuYasha?

He's so pretty, how could you not love him!

The first vid i uploaded (tribute to zack brady from Days of our lives, its a soap opera) made me cry , if you seen that soap opera you probably already know that in the show (not the real actor) zack (5 or 6 yrs old) died from a car accident because his big sister was foolish and was talking on her cellphone and accidentally hit him. its sad.
the Sasuke and itachi one was...eh,....ok lol. not my best vid but i dunno, The latest vid i uploaded was of me Breakdancing XD
I saw the breakdancing one not very long though...could it have been by a crappy camera in any way?LOL

Here is "Survivor! Inuyasha!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRfUYBZNwno Ultra Funny! Some girl whom plays Fluffy, is in love with Naraku XP Im a huge fan!
Yah I know that you like InuYasha, this survivor thing is pretty funny, a few swares but, funny!

Ha funny when 'Kagome' tells inuyasha to sit.

Oh god, this is retarded!

Uh, a team of InuYasha Kagome and Kikyou, that's not a good choice for InuYasha...

His wannabe girlfriend and his ex, not a good match...

hahaha InuYasha was so hungry he ate their teammate...

SHIPPO!

ah, wehatever my dad thinks they have no life...xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah I know that you like InuYasha, this survivor thing is pretty funny, a few swares but, funny!
Whewt for Inuyasha fans XP I was going to make a Inuyasha thing like that but I couldnt gather everyone :furawatchi: Oh well, I have the Second Inuyasha movie downloaded on my PC with the Others! Japanese with English Subs

I luv eny thing that has Urr Mango,Count me in i watch it on adult swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back