Invader Zim!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlechibikiki

Reaction score
I was wondering... Why did that show get cancelled? I used to watch it a lot when it still came on. My friend told me it was too morbid or something and parents complained.

They cancelled it because it was too dark.They should have produced it with cartoon network in my opinion.Nickelodeons aimed at a younger audience. X( i love that show.

"Your just jealous-"

"This had nothing to do with jelly!"

OH EM GEE I love that show

Its still on, but around Midnight and stuff.

Im gettin YTV on demand, because I think its on YTV. or the DVD's. :D

I have nicktoons network and I record it at 6-7:00. Gir's so cute! "I love this show!"

It was canceled?I thought it aired on Nicktoons Network at 11:00-12:00. Oh Well....It was a good show...Beware the power of Mini Moose!!! ^.~

~ChibiMuffins

I like Invader Zim. I think they still show it a bit where I live. It's a bit disturbing sometimes though xP

Last edited by a moderator:
naw, it is still on but you need a special tv package with all the channels

MINYMOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSEEEE

Well there is the whole it's too dark thing (srsly nick)

Then there the whole bloody gir thing.

From what ive heard in the episode "gir goes crazy and stuff" John wanted to put in a scene with gir covered in blood :( .Nick did not aprove of this so John secretly hid it some episodes.Really it's hard to see because its really a faded image :( .The famus ones are found in "bad bad rubber piggy" and "Mortos Der Soulstealer".

Well there is the whole it's too dark thing (srsly nick)
Then there the whole bloody gir thing.

From what ive heard in the episode "gir goes crazy and stuff" John wanted to put in a scene with gir covered in blood :( .Nick did not aprove of this so John secretly hid it some episodes.Really it's hard to see because its really a faded image :( .The famus ones are found in "bad bad rubber piggy" and "Mortos Der Soulstealer".
Don't bump old topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back