Inventing Forgotten Shadows

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Yoshi

Reaction score
Konbawa everyone ^^ ;)

So, this is my Music Star log. I recall having another one but it's lost in the back of the internet somewheres ( ._.)

Here we go! :lol:

As it is, my new baby Petitchi boy was just left by his parents. :mellow:

9:10 PM - REN was just activated. Was fed a MEGA PIZZA, which filled all 4 hearts of HUNGER and HAPPY.

Current Screen is REN with HEADPHONES and U.F.O.

Since Kuromametchi is unobtainable in the odd generations. It wouldn't hurt to go for Mametchi. Then again, Kuchipatchi is also available. . . Hmm. . . hard choice to make. <_<

Just looked at the stats and saw that TONE, RHYTHM, and ORIGINAL are all at 249. Retaining 1/4 of that of ALICE, REN's mother, with had 999 in all stats, it seems.

GOTCHI is at 4630000. B)

REN likes HIP HOP music, just like ALICE. Hope that'll change in the future.

Now that I think about it, I really should get to writing my AP essays before school, which is in less than 2 weeks away. . . Nah, I'll procrastinate on Tamatalk some more. Can you say late night reading? :rolleyes:

Mou Hitotsu No Birthday = My favorite japanese song <3 :wub:

(It'll be cool if Music Stars could play music, like an iPod haha :kuribotchi: )

9:30 PM- REN cries for attention. Sadly, I must ignore it for a while. . . Sorry REN. -_-

If REN died right now, I'd be so devastated, because that would totally be my fault, just sitting here doin' nothing to help him.

. . .Suki na HITO ni, meguri aeta, mabayui hajimete no toki. Onaji shukan wo--

9:36 PM- REN goes to bed hungry, with zero hearts in HUNGER. . . :(

9:43 PM- REN wakes up.

As you can see, I'm highly engrossed in REN's well-being, even though I'm purposly starving it. Don't hate. -___-

Any second now, REN's gonna cry again because he's hungry. Or maybe he'll get sick. Hmm. . .

9:48 PM- I was right. REN cried for hunger. Once again I have to ignore it. . . oh, and there's poop now. :mellow:

9:52 PM- All HUNGER and HAPPY are at zero hearts, and REN cries again. I'm so heartless. Poor REN. But I'm tired of getting the perfect care Tamas. Sorry, REN :(

9:54 PM- REN cries again ><

I'm losing my will to NOT care Dx Evolve already!!

9:57 PM- Another cry. With that, I accidentally drop REN on my kitchen floor O_O

Baby tamas can die, right???

Oh dear.

10:01 PM- I GIVE IN TO TEMPTATION Dx REN cried again and I couldn't resist. Gave him a MEGA PIZZA to fill up everything.

I'm so bad, but I did it out of love Dx (Love for a tama??)

REN gained 5 pounds after that MEGA PIZZA. Looks like a baby's weight can go below 10 from what I saw in the past 15 minutes of his life.

He should evolve really soon. . .

It's lightening REALLY bad. . . I should get off. Like REALLY soon.

I shall post his evolvution tomorrow. :/

9:30 AM - REN wakes me up from an awkward dream about a Shakira concert at a school where she gives out money, which has to be vertified by the bouncers so you get to keep the money (I got 620 Dollars :p ) But the people who didn't get money got mad and broke down a wall, discovering a lost room containing 3 zombies. Then it turned into a horror movie :)

But I digress. . .

Turns out that REN cried because the preschool teacher was at the door. She gave REN a CAMERA.

After I fall back asleep my alarm goes off at 10AM. Shower time; I didn't bother to check REN because Im not going for perfect care.

10:30 AM - REN cried again. This time it was Nazotchi with a gift from ALICE. REN becomes 10000 GOTCHI richer

Right now Im having REN practice while I dry and straighten my hair

Bleh. . . konnichiwa, everybody ^_^

I paused REN at 10 AM so I could sleep in a little while longer. :mellow:

Unpaused at 11 AM

11:30AM - The Music Teacher arrived and gave REN a MICROPHONE, his 4th instrument thus far. :D

I selected AWAY and REN arrived at the Music School with his band-mates RYO (a Hinotamatchi) and VERONICA (Ringotchi)

I decided to name thier band FALLEN. :rolleyes:

After the first pratice was over I looked at REN's stats. This is how he's looking so far:

HUNGRY: 4

HAPPY: 4

STRESS: 27

TONE:303

RHYTHM:381

ORIGINAL:317

REN prefers CLASSICAL music now. Odd, but at least it's different from what he liked before (POP/HIP HOP) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back