iPod Galore

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmoquinn

Reaction score
I've heard news for the (now released) iPods! Nano (2G Style) and Touch (Looks the same). I'm keeping my 1G Touch. Sometimes I get paranoid about electronics.

Apple

Wow,

Technology these days just keeps getting better and better.Though,I hear the iPod touch is very fragile and breaks easily.I still prefer the Nano.

Wow. Right when you buy the latest iPod, they already have the next one released.

The Nano looks pretty awesome, though. :ph34r:

I have a Touch, and it doesn't break easily. I've dropped it before.

O: I know! My friend told me about it at lunch. I want one~!! In red of course.. but I've had a bad history with Nano's. x_x;

I could always ask for a new one of x-mas though...

I know about it, my dad told me, so i ordered a pink one. I already have a 30g original, a nano, and an iphone. My iphone doesn't have service right now, so i just use my pink razor.

That would work..
*CoughGetASamsungCough*
I agree.

I believe Samsung puts a little more effort into

their products. To me, Apple's products are a little overpriced.

Anyways, I do like the redesigns, though.

I want an Ipod Touch o-o

I have a Little Nano, Love it.

But I would love to have a little thing I can go on the internet with in my pocket.. And Still have music and such.

My PSP sucks on the internet D: Everything is so clogged together and it's all a big mess >.<

To me, I think Apple products are way overpriced, but they do last a while. Some people still have their 1st generation iPods. They last as long as you want them to, as long as you don't purposely damage it. Same with computers. We have a Windows computer with Vista, and it keeps crashing. We have an iMac, and we've had no problems what so ever with it. Please don't flame me, because I'm stating an opinion, not a fact.

*CoughGetAnIpodCough*

Quality comes at a price, Apple continues to lead the digital music revolution. They also make great computers, and advanced OS's. $150 for a 8GB iPod nano is reasonable.

I'm considering getting a 5th gen nano but maybe I'll get a classic just because even my G2 nano was delicate. Someone murdered it with a houseplant. D=

Quality comes at a price, Apple continues to lead the digital music revolution. They also make great computers, and advanced OS's. $150 for a 8GB iPod nano is reasonable.
Even though its 169.99 GBP where I live. ($300)

Thats Why I went with my Samsung, Its 60 quid cheaper, Way more features and has a touchscreen.

I'm considering getting a 5th gen nano but maybe I'll get a classic just because even my G2 nano was delicate. Someone murdered it with a houseplant. D=
Consider getting a new iPod Touch, they've just been updated with external volume controls, curved stainless steel back, internal speaker and its noticeably thinner!

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't they just make a new iPod touch? o.o

Anyway, my Touch doesn't break. Not that it's had any particularly hard falls, but still. xP

I have a Generation 2 iPod Nano. I believe for the nanos they're on... what? Generation 4? Yeah, I believe so. I like the one I have. Though it would be nice to have one of the newer ones...

One of my good friends just got the new iPod touch, and it's really awesome!

It's thinner and has a speaker so you don't need headphones. I went to the Apple store the other day to play with everything and played with the new iPod nano, it's pretty cool but veerrryyyyyy thin! It's kinda hard to pick a song 'cuz the spinny thingy is thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back