iPod Nanos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Matchmaker

Reaction score
Has anyone got one? I might get one and I don't want to spend the money on it if it's bad. So are they good...or what? lol.

Pros: If you don't have G3 of the ipod nano, it's surely going to wow you! The screen may be hard to adjust to but you'll get used to it. I think the highlight might be the games which you could get at the Itunes store. Great prices.

Cons: I honestly don't think they are worth it. If you have the Nano G3 then keep it. They are easier to fit in your pocket. The effects on the new ipod are pretty cool but I think they did that because they couldn't think of anything else to do.

Well, yeah, I don't have any iPods though. Do you know if they break easily? cause they look like they do.

I just got my first iPod yesterday (it's a nano) and I LOVE it! ;) They take ages to charge though...

My Dad Has an Ipod Touch he lets me use it tho. i got bored of it easy but hey, its got Internet, Movies, music, games, and tons of other stuff and you can set a password so no one can get in :D hope i helped, i also have an old Ipod Shuffle i don't want an ipod nano tho.

Puma

My Dad Has an Ipod Touch he lets me use it tho. i got bored of it easy but hey, its got Internet, Movies, music, games, and tons of other stuff and you can set a password so no one can get in :D hope i helped, i also have an old Ipod Shuffle i don't want an ipod nano tho.

Puma
Thanks!

I'm asking for one for christmas. :D

my dad has one and he likes joking around saying that if you touch it you might squish it :D

we can't figure out how to work it, though.

:furawatchi:

The one with the big screen? 8GB to 16GB?

Those run out of power faster than the generation before it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back