iPod touch cases

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Shay

Reaction score
United States, stalking you. Turn around.
I'm thinking about getting an iPod touch, and I got almost everything worked out, I want to order a case/slicone or plastic skin when I order the iTouch, so they arrive at about the same time. Do you have any suggestions for sparkley and purty cases?

EDIT: Forgot to mention the suggestion part

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats. :)

Hope you enjoy your iTouch... I'm probably getting one for Christmas, but I have to pay for half. :p

I'm going to get an iPod touch for my birthday next month c:

I suggest a screen cover (so the screen doesn't get scratched or damaged), and possibly a case if you want one. I really like the Hello Kitty ones on the online apple store :D

I know the Apple store has some pretty cool ones. There's one that looks 3D.

I have a white cover for my iPhone. The brand is incase. They come in solid colors, but the case itself is great. My phone fell in the sink and the case didn't have a single marking. :)

I would recommend seeing if there's an incase brand for your iPod Touch. They're expensive, but worth it.

^^ Thanks for the idea, plus apple doesn't make theirs with magnets anymore so I don't have to worry about my iTouch crashing.
EDIT: I found this: Pink splatter and this: Sneaka

Is there a difference between the shape of the 1st and 2nd generation iTouch?
It turns out those are skins, the pretty sticky paper kind that however provide no protection.

EDIT: Thanks to one of x.Tori.x's links, I found this. It protects and it's pretty! It fits my taste and needs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back