Ipod touch - HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimitchiz

Reaction score
So I got an iPod touch for christmas and I bought a few songs this morning.

I connected it to the computer and I synched the songs in and stuff..

THEY DISSAPEARED! AND I PAYED FOR THEM!

I only have like 6 songs on there. Whenever I bought a new song, and I went on itunes on the computer, it said (for example) "was not authorized to play love story" or something like that.

Also, the headphones dont work. I play the song on speaker, and it goes fine, until I put the headphones in, and it stops the whole song.

Also, my jonas brothers album has a katy perry picture, and my T.I album has a shiloh pictur!

Please help !

Do you eject it before you disconect the iPod. I heard you have to do that. I dont know about the covers. And the headphones get some different ones the apple ones arnt that good. But the not authorized idk. Try connecting it then restoring it (Click the iPod on the side click restore) Then just go back to your purches or your library and drag them back on then eject. If that dosnt work try reseting the iPod. Andddddd... If that dont work take it to apple to repare it..

Call Apple and let then guide you. A Glitch happened on my iPod and Apple replaced my iPod ;D

Latest posts

Back