iPod touch Wi-Fi and TamaTalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gomametchi

Reaction score
Hello Tamatalkers!

Right now, I am on a really cool, new device called a iPod touch. I don't have Wi-Fi in my house, but I can get my neighbors' from my bedroom. It is kind of like the iPhone without the phone. It has a huge touchscreen and enough memory to hold all of your songs. This device is really for people who want the iPhone but don't want the phone service.

So, as I logged on this morning, I said "How about I go to TamaTalk? I haven't been there in a long time!" So, I logged on, and it was so amazing- I was right here in about only 3 minutes.

So for the record, if you're trying to go to TamaTalk using Wi-Fi, if you have a good signal, it won't take long!

Sincerely,

gomametchi

Written from my iPod touch

I got one too! I went on tamatalk with it too. My dad has Wi-Fi. I wrote something from my ipod touch yesterday. It is so amazing isnt it? If you search apple epplications for iphone and ipod touch you can find all sorts of specially made ones like an AIM and IM app. and some for facebook or whatever your looking for. And its great how easy it is to type. Much easier than I expected. When I am at my moms house though, most of my neighbors have their Wi-Fi connection protected by a password, but still, all you need is a pretty good connection and you have the world in your palm!!

Well once I managed to get on TamaTalk on my mom's Blackberry. It took FOREVER to load (one of my pet peeves) I got an iPod yesterday ^_^ I am now addicted to it, and I can't hear my mom when she calls me, so whenever I think I hear her or I think I feel vibrations in the floor like she is coming towards me. LOL but the touch screens sound cool!!

Yea it is very cool. And with a good WiFi connection, webpages load in no time at all. Sounds like me with hating slow loading pages. What kind of ipod did you get?

an iPod nano!!!!!!!! It's like two and 1/2 inches long and like 2 wide. It's awesome. It's sillver and my sister has one that's black except like 2 1/2 inches long and 1 inch wide. It's also a nano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back