iPod Touch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is an iPod touch? Ok, how does it cost money to put something on your wishlist? I don't think it does, but just to be sure, you should try and find out from the website faq.

It's free to put it on your wish list :D

It costs money for a mom to have to buy it for you ;)

Why not check out the prices on sites like Amazon or e-bay and see how much you're wishing your mom would spend?

Then, if you think it's quite a lot, perhaps you could say you'd like money as a present and you will save up for one - or get her to put up, say half the amount it costs and you will save up for the other half of the amount?

It doesn't cost money to put onto a wishlist, but it is pretty expensive.

I have an iPod Touch and it's a lot cooler than the regular iPods, but it's 8gb or 16gb. An iPod classic can be up to 160gb.

www.apple.com/ipodtouch will tell you the ranges of features and prices, but I do believe that putting the iPod touch on your wishlist is absolutely free. ;) Maybe your mom is talking about the iPod itself, as I've never personally heard of a wishlist that needs to be payed for. Be mindful, though, as the prices are... well, up there. But I wish you the best for Christmas, and hopefully you get that iPod Touch! =]

Arghhh! Starting at US$299 ?????

Wow.... I have to be honest... I think it would stay on my kid's wish list and not make it into their Christmas stocking ... but that's just me... I have no idea if that amount of money would be considered too much by your Mom... Good Luck ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Arghhh! Starting at US$299 ?????
Wow.... I have to be honest... I think it would stay on my kid's wish list and not make it into their Christmas stocking ... but that's just me... I have no idea if that amount of money would be considered too much by your Mom... Good Luck :D
I honestly agree, but I'm not your Mother. That's her decision. :ph34r: I still wish you some good luck on getting it, as it is quite cool. ;)

Meh, the iPod Touch uses flash memory to stay thin and accommodate the touch screen. It's got practically no memory because of it. If you've already got a iPod video, I'd recommend sticking with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back