iPod Touch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yo!allyrox

Reaction score
Have you seen the comercial with the iPod touch ? Do you want one?

I wouldn't mind having one, but I don't really want it much. It would be nice to have, though.

I wouldn't want one.

It takes a MILLION of years to recharge.

It costs a lot.

And...the songs, the internet, it costs a million bucks. :eek:

I WANT ONE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!

i would like one but im not mad over it :mellow: :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its a copy of the i-phone...casue the i-phone had a whole bunch of glitches, they made a new i-phone...called the i-pod touch! I dont want one, Imgetting the new i-pod nano for christmas anyway

I don't want one. I think there going alittle to far with the "i" stuff. I can imagine what's next...(views 20 years into the future and there's an iToilet) That's a new one. o.o

I have one!!! it is totally AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! internet is soooo cool! o got it for a thanksgiving present. i can answer any questions you have about it.

Itouch!!

Those look so cool! One of these days I'm going to get one! :mimitchi:

I'm not a big fan of those Iphones, I heard they break really easily!!! And they are to confusing to mess around with. But who knows! *shrugs*

-NINJA :(

I don't want one. I think there going alittle to far with the "i" stuff. I can imagine what's next...(views 20 years into the future and there's an iToilet) That's a new one. o.o
I would have to totally agree with you,

"I think there going a little to far with the "i" stuff."

Who knows what else they are going to think of next! :mimitchi:

-NINJA

ummm guys..on thi icon for this post for "hot topic" or "locked" and stuff, I saw a envolope with a black dot in the center... what does that mean???

ummm guys..on thi icon for this post for "hot topic" or "locked" and stuff, I saw a envolope with a black dot in the center... what does that mean???
that means sombeody posted in the topic in the last...whatever time period

there is no point.

they'll eventully make a new version that evens better, if you already have a Ipod/mp3 dont waste you money on another one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back